Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a bb gun last year for mah b-day and i got bored so i felt like taking it apart. i saw a spring and i figured out that it was the velocity spring so i took it out got a new longer spring and put it in there and i know the velocity is ALOT higher it used to go 300 fps i dont know what it is now. i also took the spring out from the trigger and cut it down so now the trigger pull is really really light it awsome :devil: anyway i lost a spring that was holding my saftey in so now i dont have a safty anymore :devil: it was so hard figuring out how to put it back to gether because all the pieces fell out when i took it apart. and i almost lost the screw to mah trigger so that would have really sucked because you half to have it. anyways i got it backtogether after a few hours but im going to try and do some more mods with it later today o yea if your wondering its made by Daisy and its called the grizzly you can buy it at like miejers and places like that and there pretty cheap. but now i know how bb guns work!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
you should try to get an even larger spring to put in there to raide the velocity, that would be kool

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
impy989 said:
you should try to get an even larger spring to put in there to raide the velocity, that would be kool
tried it i think i got the biggest spring that can fit because if its any bigger it wont cock

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
BBguns are pretty simple inside. Just alot of springs and pumping for pressure. I disassembled mine and the spring I had was a killer. The thing when through wood. We were shooting cans with it. And to protect our deck we had thin wood. Like quarter inch. And for the wood to rest on we had thick floor mats (2). We shot it and it went throguh the wood and the mats and into the deck wood. We clocked the thing in at around 600 FPS. Which is amazing.

·
Banned
794 Posts
i hate bb guns. My friends bro shot me with one shootin like 500 fps out of his window and nailed me right in the ass. It hurt like a *****

·
Registered
64 Posts
i have a daisy red ryder bb gun, i got it like 2 years ago, its alright only shoots like 260 fps but its still fun to shoot stuff w/ it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts