Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
even if Favre is there, the bears will whomp the packers.... the packers need to much work for one off-season to be good again, Bears will annihilate the cheese heads...guaranteed

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Hawks should've won that game on so many different occasions, you can thank Hasselbeck bein a stupid ***** for their loss, it came down to his dumbass everytime when we screwed up the big plays.

I like the bears, but seeing them barely beat the hawks has shown me that they probably won't win the bowl, although I'd like them to. Patriots got lucky against the Chargers, I'm almost certain the Colts will win now, they finally fixed their defense, and payton is the best quarterback in the league. The saints have a shot but I can see their defense collapsing pretty easily, and the eagles almost had them.

I hate Tom Brady too so i really don't want the pats to win. It should be Hawks and a branch brady reunion, but hasselbeck sucks so now they don't make it. God damn you matt.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
even if Favre is there, the bears will whomp the packers.... the packers need to much work for one off-season to be good again, Bears will annihilate the cheese heads...guaranteed
I take it you didn't see the bears get their asses handed to them the last game of the season, even when the played all their starters. The bears got lucky against the Seahawks and I hope the Saints kick their ass. I see the bears season ending in another disappointment, because Grossman(sp) is piece of ****. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I take it you didn't see the bears get their asses handed to them the last game of the season, even when the played all their starters. The bears got lucky against the Seahawks and I hope the Saints kick their ass. I see the bears season ending in another disappointment, because Grossman(sp) is piece of ****. I hope he gets hit by a bus.
BAHAHAHAH!

I agree somewhat, bears will lose.

Colts win the bowl.

·
Registered
515 Posts
lovetocheat.. you seem like one big little girl, who has a retarded grudge, for some retarded reason

whos your team?? Packers!?!?!...huh?

PACKERS SUCK DICK.....FAVRE IS A PIECE OF DONKEY ****

Favre is not even close to being one of the great..... the reason he has so many rings, is because of the teams he had..if he didnt have such good players to back up his performance he wouldnt be anything...look at the stats, he holds the record for most interceptions of all time...

Favres the interception king, not grossman.....Packers reign of the NFC north is over, step aside, the Chicago ****ing Bears are here!!!

go back to your farm

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I'm going to start off by saying "for some retarded reason" your a moron.

lovetocheat.. you seem like one big little girl,

"Big little girl"

:tup Nice one

PACKERS SUCK DICK.....FAVRE IS A PIECE OF DONKEY ****

What was the score of the Bears, Packer game, AT SOLDIER FIELD?

Favre is not even close to being one of the great..... the reason he has so many rings, is because of the teams he had..if he didnt have such good players to back up his performance he wouldnt be anything...

The only reason any reciever ever on the packers was half what the normally would have been is because of Farve.

So many rings? He has one ring, and that just goes to show, that you don't know ****

look at the stats, he holds the record for most interceptions of all time...

Maybe you should look at the stats, and you would know who holds the all-time interception record, dumbass. If you want to talk stats....

Favre currently possesses a number of NFL records:

* Most career pass completions: 5,021[49]
* Most seasons with 20 or more touchdown passes: 12, all consecutive (1994-2005)[12]
* Most seasons with 30 or more touchdown passes: 8, 5 consecutive (1994-1998, 2001, 2003-2004)[12] For perspective, only five other quarterbacks in NFL history have recorded at least two consecutive 30-touchdown passing seasons in their careers: Steve Bartkowski,[50] Dan Fouts,[51] Dan Marino,[52] Jeff Garcia,[53] Y.A. Tittle.[54]
* Most seasons leading the league in touchdown passes: 4 (1995-1997,[55] [56] [57] 2003[58])
* Most consecutive 3,000+ yards passing seasons: 15 (1992-2006)[12]
* Most consecutive 300+ completion seasons: 15 (1992-2006)[12]
* Most consecutive NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995, 1996, 1997)[59]
* Most NFL MVP awards: 3[59]
* Most consecutive starts by a quarterback: 236 (256 including playoffs)[3]
* Longest touchdown pass: 99 yards (to Robert Brooks, 1995)[60](tied with several others)

go back to your farm

Ouch I'm offended.
Drink bleach.

·
Registered
515 Posts
lol, good one.....

remember the score at douche bag field in greenbay.... i do recall a shutout of the cheeseheads..
oo yea thats right you prolly dont have a tv..

Favre is a *****, maybe you havnt seen a packers game in awhile(as stated above)...if the packers win, favre is the first one to greet everyone and shake hands after the game, like he is everyones best friend...if the packers lose, like they seem to be doing alot lately...hes the first one off the field and into the locker room,gone before the game is actually over...

bleach doesnt taste as good as razors

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Can i ask what the score of the packers first round playoff game this year was?

Oh wait.:dodgy:
My point is if that the packers suck so much dick, then they never would have beat the Bears in the last regualar season game. The sad thing is they played ALL their starters and still cound't win. The Bears are a sorry excuse of a team for #1 seed.

come back and talk when the packers do something in this millennium
Yer, I'll be back to tear into your dumbass of a self. There's no point in responding to your generalization of Wisconsin as rural and un-technologically advanced region, which happens to have no relevence. By looking at your content( Yes some how I learned how to read), and over all arguement skills, the Illinois education system is doing you a fine job. I hope you're not really 17.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.