I take it you didn't see the bears get their asses handed to them the last game of the season, even when the played all their starters. The bears got lucky against the Seahawks and I hope the Saints kick their ass. I see the bears season ending in another disappointment, because Grossman(sp) is piece of ****. I hope he gets hit by a bus.even if Favre is there, the bears will whomp the packers.... the packers need to much work for one off-season to be good again, Bears will annihilate the cheese heads...guaranteed
BAHAHAHAH!I take it you didn't see the bears get their asses handed to them the last game of the season, even when the played all their starters. The bears got lucky against the Seahawks and I hope the Saints kick their ass. I see the bears season ending in another disappointment, because Grossman(sp) is piece of ****. I hope he gets hit by a bus.
Drink bleach.lovetocheat.. you seem like one big little girl,
"Big little girl"
:tup Nice one
PACKERS SUCK DICK.....FAVRE IS A PIECE OF DONKEY ****
What was the score of the Bears, Packer game, AT SOLDIER FIELD?
Favre is not even close to being one of the great..... the reason he has so many rings, is because of the teams he had..if he didnt have such good players to back up his performance he wouldnt be anything...
The only reason any reciever ever on the packers was half what the normally would have been is because of Farve.
So many rings? He has one ring, and that just goes to show, that you don't know ****
look at the stats, he holds the record for most interceptions of all time...
Maybe you should look at the stats, and you would know who holds the all-time interception record, dumbass. If you want to talk stats....
Favre currently possesses a number of NFL records:
* Most career pass completions: 5,021
* Most seasons with 20 or more touchdown passes: 12, all consecutive (1994-2005)
* Most seasons with 30 or more touchdown passes: 8, 5 consecutive (1994-1998, 2001, 2003-2004) For perspective, only five other quarterbacks in NFL history have recorded at least two consecutive 30-touchdown passing seasons in their careers: Steve Bartkowski, Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, Jeff Garcia, Y.A. Tittle.
* Most seasons leading the league in touchdown passes: 4 (1995-1997,   2003)
* Most consecutive 3,000+ yards passing seasons: 15 (1992-2006)
* Most consecutive 300+ completion seasons: 15 (1992-2006)
* Most consecutive NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995, 1996, 1997)
* Most NFL MVP awards: 3
* Most consecutive starts by a quarterback: 236 (256 including playoffs)
* Longest touchdown pass: 99 yards (to Robert Brooks, 1995)(tied with several others)
go back to your farm
Ouch I'm offended.
My point is if that the packers suck so much dick, then they never would have beat the Bears in the last regualar season game. The sad thing is they played ALL their starters and still cound't win. The Bears are a sorry excuse of a team for #1 seed.Can i ask what the score of the packers first round playoff game this year was?
Yer, I'll be back to tear into your dumbass of a self. There's no point in responding to your generalization of Wisconsin as rural and un-technologically advanced region, which happens to have no relevence. By looking at your content( Yes some how I learned how to read), and over all arguement skills, the Illinois education system is doing you a fine job. I hope you're not really 17.come back and talk when the packers do something in this millennium