Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm at a fork in the road here. This kid well call him B And I'm A. A and B used to be good buds. But now that A and B are in high school I've noticed how Big a retard B is... Like B is just plain F***in RETARDED. He pisses the $hit out me and anyone who he meets. Hes done all kinds of **** to girls. LIKE SERIOUS ****. Like he screwed around with the one chicks head so much they ended up goin out like 9 times :looking!!!!! He made her get to the point of cutting her self and not eating... shes was messsed. Ok now that was through grade 6 7 and 8. Now we're in grade 9 I've just said f*** you I've had enough. Ive found new better... more normal friends. Hes been talkin behind my back and that pisses me off. So this one chick hes nuts over, I decided to give her pointers(don't let him get in you're head) once hes in he'll never get out( lol kinda like the greenhouse effect, damn science lol) And I showed her some pictures and videos we did a while back. Like these vids are so dum and retarded... its unbelieveavble. Now he found out(i dont care), and hes talkin behind my back even more than ever. Hes challenging me to a fight. Hes so full of him self(he says to all the girls how ill kick my ass and ****) But in the end he knows that He may have started it, But I'll be the one who finishes it. No question. Now If I do fight him, He has some friends that will come in and help him for no reason( lets call him C) If A is fighting Z(somebody) C will come in and throw a couple punches and throw off the whole fight.

Another thing is, my mom and his mom are on talking terms, nothing special. We've done alot together like gone camping sleeping over, you know. And I really havent repaid him. Consider that.

Normally I don't fight, I'm a mellow guy. I dont care if theres a fight. I'm actually all for it w/e the reason. But in this case people that have known me only since september know that I'll beat him up. I'm not really sure on what else to say or in what order to put it... so I'll just say it. I have a brother in grade 11 (stands up for me if need be) hes got a sister in grade 11(maybe she'll get people after me I dunno) If I choose to fight In school or out. Because i fight violently. Like the point until they cant talk or get up. I dont want to get charged for assult, suspened, grouned, god only knows what else. Or not even fight at all, IS IT EVEN WORTH THE TROUBLE AND TIME???? I'm lookin to my friends here at pbf, I know most of you have encountered something like this. right now my hands are jittering like in trippin out or sumthin. What do you guys do to calm down? Somebody, please for the sake of somebodies fate for the rest of highschool(A, he wont be able to show his face nomore, hes got too big a mouth) yea so somebody... input pls, before i do something I'll regret!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
beat the freakin crap outta him.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kk i think 3 relies givin me the thumbs up is all i need to make up my mind. Just when and where....Tomorrow, monday whenever I see him? and In or out of skool... Ive already loaded break stuff by limp bizkit into my mp3 player :D

Lol I've decided to let you see somethin pretty retarded... YES this is the kid... like 2 summers ago tho, but same kid. oya ultimate paint skillz

Attachments

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
it takes a big man to fight
a bigger man to walk away
but then again, i'm a hippie

NO NUKES! NO NUKES!

idk... if it escelated, go for it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes takin him alone would be eaier but at skool there are people that wanna c it.... He's actually filipino, and hell prolly try and fight back.... And since hes instigating it, why would i get charged? or is it whoever lays the first punch?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i dont really believe in fighting unless someone is attacking you. It may be easy to beat the crap out of him, but then you have to deal with everything else like the police, school, your parents, etc, and it really isnt worth it in the end because if you beat him up bad enough, people are just gonna feel bad for him. I say you just embarass the hell out of him somehow, or get him in trouble or something. Play with his head if hes an idiot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hes really dumb, liek hes failed at anything and everything Guitar,drumming, skateboarding and life... I could make him feel dumb by sayin stuff like come and fight me when you grow up b/c right now im working and i have respect from people, im not a worthless piece of crap... Im still thinkin of my non fighting solution and how I'll leave him in intensive care. Thats another reason why i dont want to fight, the popos and being kiked outa skool, or at least being suspended.

·
Registered
412 Posts
aight first if you beat the crap out of him people wont feel bad for him, im sure you'll get more respect, and i really doubt anybody will ever mess with you again.. second
looks like the biggest douche ever, my little couzin can take this [email protected], let alone you, so you should have no problem taking this guy, third, DO NOT DO IT AT SKOOL, it is not worth getting in trouble over, just have him meet you some where, like a park, empty lot, etc. good luck with the @ss kicking thumup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you knmow that clip from bum fights where that black guy destroys that white kid? would that be a hate crime? prolly not cuz the guy is black right?

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
The only time I ever see a hate crime is when a minority gets beat up lol.

But seriously, don't beat him up. Violence is not the way to solve it. Prove your the bigger man by trying to fix it through words, help him through his problems, because he's obviously got them. Theres no need to beat the **** out of your ex-best friend just because you are in a big girly argument. Be mature about it. The only time I say violence should be taken is when someone is physically threatening your life.

Brandon

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it can be a hate crime just as easy as it is to sue mcdonalds for making you fat.

you need to embarrass the hell out of him, cut em deep, make HIM try to start something, then just smack em in the nose once, make em start crying. if a bunch of people see how pathetic he is, it'll hurt 10x more than breaking his face.

on the other hand, it would be pretty sweet for you to beat his ass and videotape it, fight vids are always fun

·
Banned
804 Posts
somthin like that is happenin at my school with me and a friend but were not fighting, id say beat his ass, or embarass him just dont beat him in school, plan a after school fight with him and the intimidation and waiting will be over wheilming for him.

·
Registered
284 Posts
take out ur gat and pop a cap in his grill and put him in the cieling..

hahah
im kidding..

If u know u can beat him..then beat him..if u cant..then ignore it...he will look like a dick just trying to get u to fight

1 - 20 of 48 Posts