34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E-orracle autococker
16 inch dye ultralite
14 inch matching kanar barrel
nitro duck 68 4500 tank
egg with z board and clear shell
no name drop forward
plus anything else i have laying around for the gun, oil, macro lines, gear bag, some pods... this gun rips ive gotten it to 17 on the chrono and i know it has potental to hit 20+. the gun was always teched by jim at impact before every time i played, so you know it works, and is workng great.

these pics were taken a few months ago, but gun looks the same, other pics can be taken if requested

pic 1

pic2

prices are 450 for gun and mech trigger
or 700 takes the lot
prices do not include shipping

·
Registered
35 Posts
how much for the gun and egg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i still have it forsale, for some reason everyone loves the gun, wants to use it, tell me they wanna buy it, but not buy it, oh well, lowered the prices, maybe that'll make a difference

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope, nothing is wrong with it, maybe some lil scratches in the paint from being in the gear bag, but if u want i could send ya a video or something of me firing the gun, also if u want more pictures i can do that also, like i said the gun has always been teched by a pro, if u want check impact to see the place that techs the gun

from thier page
We've been in the game forever as WDP's 1st US Tech Center. We strive to maintan the best customer service and support WDP has to offer.

Our techs are certified in every generation of Angel and AIR. Any problem your marker has we can fix. From trigger jobs to eye conversions, theres noting we can't handle.

they are mostly angels but he knows alot about cockers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts