Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so this stuff has been sitting in my closet for about a decade now so I figured it was time everything goes. Forgive me because I have been out of the game for so long that I forget all the upgrades I for them. Can I get everything individually appraised please?

Promaster ( USED ONCE OR TWICE. NOT A SCRATCH ON THE THING):
Upgraded and dyed bolt (Forget what kind of bolt)
CP regulator
New trigger (don't remember kind I think blade)
New Grips (Forget what these are called too)
Cross Fire Tank
Dye Cover
Empire Barrel
New drop (foget what kind)

Profiler Mask ( NEVER USED, STILL IN PACKAGE)

Halo Hopper

E bladed Cocker ( don't have barrel or grips)
I bought this thing fully upgraded and I forget all of the upgrades. can someone try and spot all the upgrades (more close up picture to come)

Joey Inc Pack (Never used)

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
on the cocker, e1/2 frame whichever it is, Im pretty sure I see at least 1 QEV on the ram and what looks like a jackhammer LPR. Im pretty sure the forgrip regulator is aftermarket but not sure which one. thats about all I see

Id say, assuming that is in working condition, $150-$175

tank is way out of hydro, about $60 on that

halo hopper $40

miller will have to help you out with the freestyle though

pack/pods/mask $30-$40 together

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
First question for price on the promaster would be have you verified it still works? They're rather fickle sometimes when setting for extended periods of time. Well, actually, Promasters were just fickle. If it still works, you could get $150 for the Promaster. If you wanted to maximize your money on one, swap the regs between the cocker and the Promaster (the HPR on the Promsater was, to be blunt, trash) and you're going to get $200-$225.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First question for price on the promaster would be have you verified it still works? They're rather fickle sometimes when setting for extended periods of time. Well, actually, Promasters were just fickle. If it still works, you could get $150 for the Promaster. If you wanted to maximize your money on one, swap the regs between the cocker and the Promaster (the HPR on the Promsater was, to be blunt, trash) and you're going to get $200-$225.
The promaster has a CP reg it is not the stock oone.

Thanks for the help guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts