Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offline from the forum for about three weeks. It's been getting to me and I'm being driven up the walls. My mom got mad at me and so did my dad for failing a math test in the beginning of the marking period. Because of that I was condemned to sleep on the floor, study math at all idol hours and not to leave the property line.

So I was just allowed an hour on the computer now and I'm pretty happy. Actually, forget pretty I mean extremely! I'm thrilled to be back online, I haven't typed on a computer in so long. (I mean at home) I've been jumping through all kinds of hoops, it took me a week to get tv privledges back. My mom took my Spyder and she took my X-box. She said she'll give them back as soon as I get another test back and it looks good enough. So now I'm just managing to come up from under the deep punishment. Man, and also my little brother had a project that was started two months ago and he didn't start it until the night it was due. What a moron eh? Well anyway I'm pulling myself back up and it's good to get stuff back. At any times I could actually pull away from studying all I was doing was playing football outside in my backyard. Well then people, have a good day. And don't fail math tests.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Ohhh burn!!!

But geez, that's a little harsh dont ya think? How did they find out about it anyways, do you tell them? Just dont let them know, dont even tell them you have a test coming up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts