Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitly played it tonight for the first time. It's extremely fun! My frist game ever I was dominating but the other 2 were horrible. I did make a bounce shot my last game though, and we ended up winning.

Didn't get too messed up since I had to drive. I think we killed 20 or so between 4 of us. Oh and the kids mom whose house we were at, played a round with us, it was pretty sweet.

There were too many spectators though.. like 7 of them. Wish we could have switched it up a bit instead of just 4 of us playing.

Oh yeah we had to make a run to Wal-Mart to buy more balls. Found some awesome happy face balls lol.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I disagree. In concern to the level of "fun," NBA Jam Tournament Edition for the Sega Genesis is head and shoulders above all other competition.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
uhhhh beer pong is alright. Its so stupid unless your trashed. Then its fun.

In conclusion, liquor >>>> beer.

Keg party = :tdown:

PS. FRISBEER FTW.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
TonyD said:
I disagree. In concern to the level of "fun," NBA Jam Tournament Edition for the Sega Genesis is head and shoulders above all other competition.

I am quoting this, for truth.

The Charlotte Hornets are the best team on there. Mourning, LJ, and Mugsy, you can't **** with that.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Yeah, I don't care about you drinking or whatever. But driving after beer pong is a horrible idea, even if you weren't "that messed up."

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
haha...2 weeks ago there was a beer pong tourney that i went to...it was hilarious...i didnt play but from 10p.m. to 1 in the morning there were 3 tables set up and people were constantly playing...the last 4-5 games were ****ing hilarious because they were all over the place. I was a DD that night and made 45 bucks too...it was pretty sweet.

I agree. Beer pong is awesome. I also like flip cup.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
beer pong is for amatures. drunk ball is the game of champions. far more fun. full contact drinking FTW

btw, ur retarded

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.