Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im going to bed, *omg secks?#* but I learned lots of things today. Such as, on Bling Bling day, it's ok for a black dude to wear a clock around his neck, but if a white guy does it, he gets laughed at. I also learned that at parties, todays youth no longer gets "drunk" or "high" or even "wasted"...God knows why they want to use those lame terms, but thanks to Lil Jon, and his "flip beets" kids like to...

that and i have a headache....Good night and <3 to all!1 thumup: thumup:

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
night dont let the bed bugs bite...... hmmm i was in scinece class the other day and my teacher said there really were bead bugs but only if you were really dirty and stuff

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
<3

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Yes, lil jon.

He's also looking at Chapelle in the sig.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Kids don't get drunk!? Did you go to a church party or something? Around here, you can't go to a party and not get drunk. If you say "no," like in the commercials, then they just use a funnel anyway... That was one crazy night.. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Kids don't get drunk!? Did you go to a church party or something? Around here, you can't go to a party and not get drunk. If you say "no," like in the commercials, then they just use a funnel anyway... That was one crazy night.. :rolleyes:
Did you see the picture? He's talking about the word itself.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Oh.. he used "drunk" and "high" next to each other, so I didn't realize that he was talking about the words. Crunk means high and hammered? Crunk is about as useful as "ain't" and f*ck

1 - 20 of 25 Posts