Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more so when you're just slightly sick, cuz you still have to function, rather than being hella sick and being able to skip work n school etc. i have a sore throat and my nose is congested all to hell. but my mom gave me this spray stuff "phenyleprine hydrochloride" and you spray it up your nose and it clears up your nose almost instantly. i woke up this mornin and could NOT breathe out of my nose. i tried blowing it but that just made a mess and didn't help any. my mom gave me this stuff, i used it and voila i could breathe out of my nose like never before :hug: yayz!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah i hate being sick like that also. you just feel crappy the whole day. ive never had that stuff, only flonase, which seems to make my nasal crap worse...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
zpyro said:
more so when you're just slightly sick, cuz you still have to function, rather than being hella sick and being able to skip work n school etc. i have a sore throat and my nose is congested all to hell. but my mom gave me this spray stuff "phenyleprine hydrochloride" and you spray it up your nose and it clears up your nose almost instantly. i woke up this mornin and could NOT breathe out of my nose. i tried blowing it but that just made a mess and didn't help any. my mom gave me this stuff, i used it and voila i could breathe out of my nose like never before :hug: yayz!
just dont get dependant onthe stuff because then youll nose will stay stuffy forever until you use it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hypnotize said:
I feel ya, i have nemonia (how ever you spell that) and i have been out of school for 4 weeks.
pneumonia. it's funny when people say "don't go out in the cold, you'll catch ammonia" :looking
burningcow422 said:
just dont get dependant onthe stuff because then youll nose will stay stuffy forever until you use it.
:sly: my nose IS stuffy forever, i have allergies to all the **** that's in the air. and i really doubt i'll become dependent on it.

D

·
0 Posts
ive been sick for 2-3 weeks.. I cant even remember when I wasnt sick

my g/f was sick. then right when she got better I got sick. Then i started getting better and she got kinda sick. And then I got sicker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts