Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chris has a lady problem. You thought it could never happen too. Any way, here is the situation: I liked this girl for a while now. Her last boyfriend treated her pretty bad. She has been single for like 2 months now. One of my friends has been goin out with his girl for like a year. They broke up last week and now he likes the girl I like. So, I told her I liked her, but she doesn't seem very happy about it. I have no idea. So basically, in a nutshell, I like her but she doesn't like me. Any help?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea and ive been in that situation more than once. even if you get her to go out with you, it wont work for more than a week

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the main reason is because her last boyfriend was such a dick she really doesn't want another one so soon. I don't know though. I suck at reading chicks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Barber said:
The Chris has a lady problem. You thought it could never happen too. Any way, here is the situation: I liked this girl for a while now. Her last boyfriend treated her pretty bad. She has been single for like 2 months now. One of my friends has been goin out with his girl for like a year. They broke up last week and now he likes the girl I like. So, I told her I liked her, but she doesn't seem very happy about it. I have no idea. So basically, in a nutshell, I like her but she doesn't like me. Any help?
Do wut I did. Become good friends, and show her you care. If you don't care, u might have a problem. BUt if you actually care how people treat her and she realizes u aint gonna do that u got a good chance.

·
Banned
543 Posts
act like you dont need her. or just give her a couple drinks and im sure she will see things your way. another idea is to just like kiss her, and then go kick her old bfs ass.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Um, Dude, that definitley won't work because she doesn't want to go out with a dick and doing all that would make you seem like a major dick.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, thats true. Most people just thing I'm just a dumb guy that does way to much dumb stuff. Not many people see the "other side".

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well show her the side that cares about her. That's what I did for my girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Rape her.

:)

Just become good friends with her. Make her laugh and smile. Tickle her and stuff like that. Take her to the movies on your ATV to. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
O jeez man, thought u were serious bout rapin til I saw da good advice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
you must not have read the whole post then.

·
Registered
88 Posts
o, lol, I'm kinda speechless now. Maybe he meant be nice then rape her, I don't know.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
"Rape is beautiful."

Qouted from one of my friends.

~Matthias Chicken Christof Gerald Theeos Jesus Hernandez Brannan Gazzlebob Careesheemava Gutlock Taratotos Vivacious Shizzlemah Hanneman-Jump-Hynes-Massie-Tabaka IV

Aka Thias Hanneman

1 - 20 of 38 Posts