Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about getting a used dye rotor for 75$ and then selling my halo too to my friend.

will there be a noticable difference in performance on my mini? lighter? more balanced on the gun? more quiet? longer lasting battery?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
you'll get a much, much longer battery life out of the rotor. Halos just eat batteries to death.

Teh rotor comes apart is seconds without any tools also. it's quite nice.
These reasons, and it is lighter.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I'm not so sure that the Rotor is any lighter. Despite the smaller capacity, it may actually be a hair heavier than the Too.

I wasn't sold on it at first - earlier models were known to jam - but I took a chance on one and have been pleased with the results. I run mine on rechargeables, and with the tension adjuster screw backed way out, and haven't had any issues. It's gentle enough for brittle paint (though I'm usually stuck with field paint), and apparently still fast enough to hit 20 on my Geo in semi (heh, whoops), though I use it most on my s6.5, to be honest. I played this past weekend on batteries I charged a month ago (and have used a couple times since), absolutely on their last legs, and it didn't skip a beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts