• other (please tell me which)

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u think is the best treatment. i have tried proactive and zap it but both of them havent done a thing. i used both of them for a month and had no results. so, what is in your opinion the best working remover?

O

·
0 Posts
I wash my face with hot water and soap then rinse with cold water.

It works.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Accutane also makes you loose hair... I use differin (sp?), it has to be prescribed by a Doctor. Works great for me

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
im not even going to lie to you bro. ive had the same problem since elementary. i hated my face. the best thing i can tell you to do is go tanning. if you dont want to believe me dont. ive tried everything up there including accutane. go tanning.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
best treatment is deal with it... you're a teenager you have acne... I'm a teenager, I have acne... if you're a teenager, you're going to have acne

Everytime I see the dermatologist she gives me tubes of crap and strict schedule to follow, but I don't really care. Acne is just a part of growing up, and these people look at it like it's some kind of disease.

Look at the last pic I posted in the member mug shots, and admire the pizza face I am

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Drink a lot of water. Keep your hands out of your face. Wash 3 times a day- once in the morning, once after school, once before you go to bed.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
D FO said:
im not even going to lie to you bro. ive had the same problem since elementary. i hated my face. the best thing i can tell you to do is go tanning. if you dont want to believe me dont. ive tried everything up there including accutane. go tanning.

I have heard of that working.

I don't have bad acne, so I don't really care about it. If it starts to get bad, I will do something about it.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Stop drinking sugary sodas..sugary drinks for that matter. I stopped drinking soda and my face cleared up pretty nicely. Stay away from a lot of sugary stuff and wash your face once a day and you should be good to go.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
When I was tossing this girls salad she farted on me. Haven't had acne since. :dodgy:

Try it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yeah, I've been trying to get away from soda lately and stick to water.

My face has been getting bad lately, so hopefully washing it 2-3 times a day, not touching my face a bunch, and sticking to water should have me good to go soon.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you so far. i have been eating greesy and sugary foods lately so il probly have to cut down on that. taco bell/burger for lunch and sprite/mountain dew baja blast for a drink....not the greatest....thanks alot so far tho!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I went on Accutane. It's the only solution that permanetly works.

I never get zits anymore. Every month or so I'll get a tiny whitehead or 2 but thats it. My face used to be pretty bad and 2 of my friends who started accutane their faces are clearing up pretty nicely and its only been like 3 months.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts