Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the best album of all time?

My favorite would probably be Matallica- ...And Justice For All

·
Registered
898 Posts
That is truly a hard one....still, I'd have to say:

TooL - Ænima

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
God I love Tool. I seen them in concert last year. Something you will never forget. Everyone needs to see them live.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Barber said:
God I love Tool. I seen them in concert last year. Something you will never forget. Everyone needs to see them live.
Their next album is already in the works...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Maybe Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon is my all time favorite.

I'm bored so I'm gonna think of the best 2004 releases so far. Ayreon - The Human Equation, Therion - Lemuria/Sirius B, Edguy - Hellfire Club, Evergrey - The Inner Circle (I guess you could also count The Dark Discovery and Solitude Dominance Tragedy since they were just released in the US during 2004), Gamma Ray - Live, Heavenly - Dust to Dust, Rhapsody - Dark Secret, Iced Earth - Glorious Burden, Symphorce - Twice Second, Hammerfall - One Crimson Night, Primal Fear - Devil's Ground, Into Eternity - Buried into Oblivion, Queensryche - Live, Rush - Feedback, Threshold - Critical Energy, IQ - Dark Matter, Magnitude 9 - Decoding the soul, Yngwie Malmsteem - Attack.
Thats about all thats come out so far this year that I like.

·
Registered
422 Posts
E-99 king said:
Maybe Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon is my all time favorite.
Best ever(other than "best of" albums). Except for when it first came out on vinyl because it didnt have "dark side of the moon on it"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts