1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
viper but outta the ones listed the gto

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol...we get your point, you only have to say it once. I'm gonna have to say the 1969 Mustang Mach I was the best american muscle car ever made.

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys are all wrong. You forgot to add the best car to the poll...Shelby Cobra Csx4000. Sometimes when talking to people I just start blurting out the statistics...Its my dream car...0-60 in 4 seconds flat. runs the 1/4 mile in 12 seconds. 4.5" off the ground. weighs ~2500 lbs. depending on which engine and body you get. 427 hp.(the one I want). comes in aluminum and fiberglass bodys. optional cobra racing stripes. speedometer reads 180(but goes faster), tachometer reads 8000...cant think of anything else at the moment...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like the Shelby GT 500. Those are really nice. We got a dark silver one that goes to our field.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wtf nyy? lol. Only click the button once even if it isnt taking you to your post. It will eventually. I wanna be your dads friend PP:)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Wtf nyy? lol. Only click the button once even if it isnt taking you to your post. It will eventually. I wanna be your dads friend PP:)
I think he found it at an action then fixed it up. Boy, if he ever sells it it would go for well over $250,000.00 because its an original:eek:

·
Registered
811 Posts
doomsday said:

I think he found it at an action then fixed it up. Boy, if he ever sells it it would go for well over $250,000.00 because its an original:eek:
i have seen one orig. Cobra go for $265,000 but that was about 5 years ago and it was exactly the way it was off the show room and only had like15k-20k (thousand) miles on it. awesome cars!! but theres some many awesome cars from those days its impossible to pick on :D personally im am a camaro freak since thats about all i have owned since i have been driving. i had a '70,'75,'94, and a '99 (until the repo man got it:( ) an now Chevy stopped making them WTF? i cant believe no one mention any Mopars yet?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
paintbug said:

personally im am a camaro freak since thats about all i have owned since i have been driving. i had a '70,'75,'94, and a '99 (until the repo man got it:( ) an now Chevy stopped making them WTF? i cant believe no one mention any Mopars yet?
My told me today that my second cousin just bought a Camaro that he is going to fix up. (he found it out in Penn on some guys lawn and bought it cheap) Supposidly its a hard one to find because it was like the only year a special kinda air intake was used. Something called ram air or something like that. He even got the orriginal engine for it but he has to put it back in. Its a real fixxer upper but I'll get a pic if he ever finishes it.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u r all wrong, vettes never owned, they were all looks, no power. if we r talkin mass production, which excludes shelby, then the GTO and Hemmy owned all. i am also a huge fan of the road runner, those babies had some power

·
Registered
811 Posts
imhungry said:
u r all wrong, vettes never owned, they were all looks, no power. if we r talkin mass production, which excludes shelby, then the GTO and Hemmy owned all. i am also a huge fan of the road runner, those babies had some power
huummm lets see for example '67 vette 427 425 HP was tested back then on extremely crappy tires to go 0-60 in under 5 secs yeah all show there :rolleyes:
Doom do you know what year that camaro is??

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
doomsday said:

My told me today that my second cousin just bought a Camaro that he is going to fix up. (he found it out in Penn on some guys lawn and bought it cheap) Supposidly its a hard one to find because it was like the only year a special kinda air intake was used. Something called ram air or something like that. He even got the orriginal engine for it but he has to put it back in. Its a real fixxer upper but I'll get a pic if he ever finishes it.
Pennsylvania is the best place to find good cars. My friend's uncle still has his 72 trans am. It was his first car,he got it in h.s. and he's gonna pass it down to his son, whos like 6 yrs old right now. that lucky little brat

A

·
0 Posts
if only my papa had kept his almost stock (few mods here and there) '66 GTO.... did 13.60 seconds in the quarter mile, and thats almost stock! Oh yeah, he also used to own a '69 and '75 chevelle... Anyway, back to the GTO. 350HP stock, and he raced a a few times a night, almost every night, for a few years, and could count his losses on both hands. PHEW!! he musta owned

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my friend is re doing a 68 le mans. his dad bought it for him. my friend is 13 too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts