Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what everyone thinks is the best barrel for a tippmann besides the Flatline. Post comments and pics!

·
SpAcE GuNNa
273 Posts
Don't have pics, but deffintely best barrel for my A-5, Dye Ultralite 14" Black This barrel is amazing very very accurate. Super light, and quiet it barely weighs anything. This is the best barrel you can get, it is same as Dye Boomstick but Boomstick costs a lot more, it's alot heavier also. It is just made out of a stronger material.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so what about the quietest and most accurate for the 98c? basically i only play woodsball, so best for that?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got a freak jr. on mine and i couldn't dream of it being more accurate for a tippman. once you get an insert for the paint size you use, u will have the most accutate tippy out there. inserts are fairly cheap and make accuracy greatly. range as well increases. and if you are as crazy as me and buy nitro for it u will have the best tippy out there. but it is still a tippman and eventually you might want a new gun. don't get me wrong, i like my tippman but i want better.

the barrel on some websites is about 90 bucks w/three inserts (wich is all you need) oh, and if you get a new gun you can get a new back for 50 and still have a great kit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I recommend a J&J if your on a budget but if you have a little money I would go for a Stiffi. A good amount of porting on a barrel will cut noise by alot but if you get too much then it could affect your gas efficiency.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i got a progressive on my 98 c, does the job well. cp barrels are good and cheap too. no matter what barrel you get you will be happy with it, it will be better then the stock one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts