Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best brand of barrel? Are Tiller any good?

·
Ian Giesse
37 Posts
Never heard of tiller. Smart parts freak, freak jr. or all american are amazing, anything by dye (more money), or an evil pipe.
I'd say smart parts would be your best choice, freak is probably the biggest barrel of all time.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
"best" has some personal preference involved, its not the same for everyone. but preformance wise there are barrels out there that are just better than others

first whats your price range?

on the low end, for the money this barrel is one of the best deals on the market right now, the J&J ceramic, its light, accurate and will shoot through breaks pretty good

in the middle there is the dye ultralight, for the money, a very good barrel

and if price isnt an option and you want the most preformance you can get (also why i got it) the DW fibur, its a carbon fiber barrel that uses the freak kit 2.2 oz with a insert in, compaired to the rest of the market its like playing without a barrel on the front of your marker and you still have the accuracy from the freak kit

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It's been my experience that as long as your paint is decent and matches the barrel fairly close you will get great results with any barrel. Truth be told most things in paintball are dictated more by what is in style than any real science and there are few if any companies that have bothered to back up their claims with any proof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts