Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best cheap paintballs on the market? i've been buying them on walmart but lately those reactions paintballs suck, last bag for every 10 paintballs 2 or 3 break! so i'm looking for so so 35 dlls/2000 paintballs, anyone? oh, and I want cheap paintballs cuz we are playing twice or three times a week :)

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
next time you go, open up boxes and check to see i there's broken paint or if it's nto round. I've done this and came out with fairly decent paint. There is no way i'd blindly pick up a box at a store like that.

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
that is because reaction is brass eagle and there paint has always sucked so they shut down their paint factory. i work at walmart and honestly the manager i work for doesn't give a crap so walmart is just going to keep selling it until they run out. however, the visible impact and stryker paint that walmart sells is good and i have never had a broken ball in the cases i have bought. it will run you just a little more for 2000 and visible impact is made by procaps, and apparently walmart has made a deal with draxxus so they should be stocking that by this summer.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Brass Eagle makes affordable, cheap products. They are just that.
Since their father company of JT started being kicked around and sold and bought, all the sister companies, like Brass Eagle, Stryker, ViewLoader, and WGP, have gotten worse in production and in the end the Ball Encaser machine was sold off. BE paint it fine, great even, EXCEPT that Walmart, being the cheap company it is, buys it in SUPER bulk, and sells it over years. When Reaction FIRST came out, and they JUST bought a billion Skids of it, it was GREAT paint for $25. Its the amount of time they have it laying around that makes it crap.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Maxim is alright, not great. Never used X Ball myself.
I like DXS Recsport.

·
Registered
119 Posts
cheap fresh is better than expensive old. i got some fresh maxim cp that are perfectly round (to the eye). also i have some older diablo heat with dimples :(

you could always ask the sales person at sports authority or whatever to open the box and take a quick look to see if they're in good shape or broken :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts