Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Try the proper forum. You keep posting in the wrong sections. Go read the rules again(if you did before) and look at the forum to figure out where your threads go. Also, stop spamming, its getting annoying.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
for an ion i would save for a Halo but if u want one that is exeptional but cheap i think u can get a Viewloader Revolution for around $45 - $50. It cycles around 13 bps

·
Banned
35 Posts
If you dont want a halo, cause its too good, then i suggest the Reloader or Evoloution II, the evoloution is great, actually, and is pretty cheap (i got mine for like 60-80 $, i forgot how much =/)

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
Empire Reloader.

EDIT: Wait scratch that, the ion is too quiet for a sound activated hopper. Get a viewloader Revolution.

Also, PM a mod and kindly ask them to move this for you.
Reloaders work off of vibrations, not noise.

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
id have to say save up your money and get a nice hopper. The revvy is fine if you can only afford it but it just feels flimsy and junk to me id say put some time into your hopper and get something nice like a halo b

Mods if i can id like to refer him to ebay

On ebay search halo b you can get a non rip drive one for 100.00 and a rip drive one for like 115.00

·
Registered
28 Posts
Happy here has a View Loader Revvy I got brand new for 20 originally 80. It's a great loader for my needs on an Evil Omen. Seeing a kinda cheap loader on a nice gun might slow it down but who wants to pull the trigger that fast and waste so much paint. I set the Evil Omen to 15bps. A bag of 500 balls can last me all day in a 5 on 5 man tourny. Also average about 10-12 kills in a 4 hour day of playing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rock on w/ the omen but for the money go to an online store and get the newer apache it can go 19 balls a second, it's very light, has a good warrenty, quiet, and can live on it's bateries forever, very sturdy too. it just sucks to load because of the angle of the lid but you get used to it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts