Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so in my city we have this teen health clinic which is confidential and free to use. As long as you fill out a private form, just for documenting so that they can continue to recieve federal funding.

So me and 2 of my friends go down there to check it out (theyre girls).. So we walk in and theyre like what can we do for you. first thing i say -- free condoms... at $15+ a box, its so worth getting them for free. especially if you plan on using em for the upcoming weekend. all they do is pull you in a room, ask you a few questions. you can even get tested for STDs for free. I mean, besides the fact that it's free -- its a really good program and alot of cities should have it.

does anyone elses town have something like this? if not, find out and take advantage.. safe sex is fun when its free :tup

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
we have several places like that. There's Care Net Pregnancy Center, which is sponsored by my former church and others, and pretty much provides testing, and helps girls to make the choice not to abort, and does all sorts of stuff to help pregnant girls, even giving them food and clothees

we also have a state run clinic, where they give you free condoms and tests

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i wouldnt use those generic condoms

trust me, girls weill appreciate it when you pull out the durex ribbed, or trojan her pleasure's

those cheap0 ones fit terribly, hurt, and are so thick, you get little to no stimulation.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yes, weve got those around here. STDs are a very big thing to watch out for. I have papers from sex ed with some pretty scary statistics on HIV/AIDS alone, not to menion Gohnorrea, Syphilis, Genetal Warts, Herpes, Chlamydia, Vaginitis, PID, Hepatitis B & C, and Trichomoniasis. Most of these are curable in the early stages, but AIDS, Genital Warts, and Herpes are the big ones to watch out for as permanent diseases.

Statistically though, at the end of 2003, 405,936 people were living with AIDS in the USA. Now these are people that KNOW they have it. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there with HIV that dont even know they have it. So chances are there is one, maybe 2-3 or more people walking around with AIDS in your school.

I don't have the rest of the charts with me right now, but tomorrow I'll post them up.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
They hand out durex,lifestyles,lube and those flavored condoms. Then also like a brand called kimono. Thats for small penis's. But yeah they have a giant 10 gallon bucket filled with free condoms. Take what u need and run away. Naturally I take a plain paper bag and fill it.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
the flavored ones are allright, and by allright, i dont mean the taste...

i used em a couple times last year, but now, if a girl doesnt swollow, its just not worth the effort

wrapping it up for a blow job is too much work

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
chromekilla said:
i wouldnt use those generic condoms

trust me, girls weill appreciate it when you pull out the durex ribbed, or trojan her pleasure's

those cheap0 ones fit terribly, hurt, and are so thick, you get little to no stimulation.
The man knows what hes talking about. At Target condoms are half and less than half the price of a normal drug store. I used to buy 36 packs of her pleasure for 12$. Those generic ones dont work well at all. I've heard a lot of stories of them break and people having all sorts of trouble with them. My ex's freind had an accident with them.

O

·
0 Posts
We shouldn't be teaching kids to put condoms on bananas.

We should be teaching them that having sex with people you just met and that some sexual orientations are more likely to transmit sexual diseases.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Condoms suck.

If you guys(or the girls you know) really knew how to use Planned Parenthood, those girls would be getting BC(birth control).

Trust me, its a lot better, a LOTTTTTT. And theres less worrying. Actually theres no worrying.

Yay for birth control pills.

But dont have sex until marriage.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Condoms suck.

If you guys(or the girls you know) really knew how to use Planned Parenthood, those girls would be getting BC(birth control).

Trust me, its a lot better, a LOTTTTTT. And theres less worrying. Actually theres no worrying.

100% agreed...

O

·
0 Posts
Well said, and if you are actually careful enough, you won't need plastics or BC.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
Well said, and if you are actually careful enough, you won't need plastics or BC.
what does that mean? you just pull and pray and you call that careful?

I used planned parent hood for free condoms for a while but then I started dating my girlfriend I have now and well when her mom is a chaplin...and its run by a church...church ladies talk..and when my name comes up and one knows that Im going in for box after box of free condoms my girlfriend gets locked in the dungeon without food.

O

·
0 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
what does that mean? you just pull and pray and you call that careful?
Don't go around ****ing unless you plan on having kids, that's how you avoid these problems in the first place.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Condoms suck.

Dude we're on the same page (place to get em and what to use) thumup:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
chromekilla said:

they have enough appreciation when I pull my um..thing out thumup: (dunno what to call it w/o getting edited) if you need something to add pleasure for her, you've got somethin wrong with u

and u need one of those kimonos that fiki is talkin about :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts