Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just reformatted all our hard drives, and I need stuff to fill approximately 300 gigs up with. :ninja:

What's the best free fileshare program out there? I'm looking to download both music and various applications, if it makes any difference.

And please list the place where you can download it, along with why you think it's better than the others. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Limewire is great for finding songs and you can get limewire pro from limewire which is nice. Good download speeds and a good size selection of stuff.

Bitcomet is what I use for torrents and it's a good program too. No reason in particular that I use it. Just stumbleded across it and have found no reason to switch to anything else.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i use limewire for pr0n and songs, which there seems to be no shortage of, :tup

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
Limewire is great for finding songs and you can get limewire pro from limewire which is nice. Good download speeds and a good size selection of stuff.

Bitcomet is what I use for torrents and it's a good program too. No reason in particular that I use it. Just stumbleded across it and have found no reason to switch to anything else.
:tup

·
Registered
995 Posts
there seems to be a big debate between iMesh and Limewire. I persoanlly like Limewire b/c of its faster downloading speeds and better search results.

BitTorrent is good too, you can download a lot with that.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I just reformatted, too... I want something that won't slow down my computer... Which is best? I'm thinking of using primarily torrents.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Azureus is nice i have been using it for some time

1 - 20 of 35 Posts