Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and yes a did do a search and nothing came up so dont flame me if this has already been talked about

my all time fav ff would have to be FFVII

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think FF X is the best but I have only played two FF's before, lol. (FF X and FF 9)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I just replayed 3 and 7.... I feel sad now that it's over.

I seven's story/plot better, but three's humorous characters. Kefka is by FAR the best villain in any game, EVER! Sephiroth is awesome... but I've seen too many bad-a** villains in my time. All in all... Seven is better. They would be near equal, but graphics pushed seven ahead. I put very little importance on graphics, so I didn't even take them into account until I was stumped on which is better.

Seven is a little bit better than Three.

2,668 Posts
I'll rant in this topic about something, and don't plan to start an argument, but i hate Video Game Fanboy whores. you know the kids who only like a game cuz it looks sweet or something, and this is partly directed at FF7, and I know all about opinions and crap, but let me go on.

On G4 they have a countdown show called Pulse and they do like "The best action game" or whatever and they were doing "The best final fantasy games", of couyrse 7 won but thats not the part that upsets me. They had a sub section and this is how it went...

Favorite Male Character: Cloud
Favorite Female Character: Aeris
Favorite Villan: Sephiroth
Favorite Summon: Knights of the Round

Hrmmm, all from the same game, which i will say is a sweet game but c'mon, Seph better than Kefka? Seriously, sorry Kefka didn't have a giant ass sword, but he had alot more character and actually took over the planet unlike some sissy with long hair(I keed). Also, i'll agree the concept of knights of the round did kick ass, but to me, some of the summons in FF8(My love) are better, not only by what they do, but the graphics also play a factor...Anyways, i'm just a jealous insecure fool who gets pissed cuz FF7 wins everything, but I like to mention i dont even think Final Fantasy Tactics was on the list, and thats a big ass mistake, but of course the show gets it's rankings from viewers so [email protected]

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
FF sucks! jk. never played them but i would have to say X-II cuz it has hot girls in it. the one that is coming out actually looks interesting though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts