Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I walk down to the plaza near my house. There's this place called TECHI! when i went there they sold comps. My friend with me was looking into a gaming comp. They have vipers and alienware thier so im like, lets go over there. I walk in, shes like, hi are you here to sign up? I'm like what? She's like sign up and you can play multiplayer games here! I say I can't pay monthly fees, (shes asian) shes like, No fee no fee, pay for every hour! Im thinking like wtf? I look at the games list, CS Source, BattleField 2, all the battlefields, all the CS, half life, half life 2, team fortress, san andreas, all the games you can imagine! :hug: 4 dollars an hour, NICE 20 bucks for a whole day if you want, and when you join you get a buy one hour get another free deal! So basically, instead of paying 430750982709324759 dollars to get a sick gaming computer, and keep updating it, i walk down the street, and pay 8 bucks to play for 2 hours. AND< thier having a BF tourny, sign up 10 per player, and you get buy 1 hour get one free for practice until tourny, AND they have random free days, im so lucky :p

TL;DR: read the post lazy asses

wave:

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
That is cool. We had one of those, but the guy was all buy himself, and only had 10 systems. We always played battlefield and farcry... good times.

Wish I had one of those near me... he went out of business.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kind of, anyway, there was about 20-30 computers, last tourny was FULL! and today at like 7-9 there was like, me, my friend pat, and some other kid....but they say it gets busy

its wicked sick

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
When I was visiting my family out in jersey, we went to this mall. I guess it was something special... (can't remember the name)

It had a cyber cafe in it... Me and my cousin checked it out. There were like 7 kids (11-13ish) playing counterstrike on a lan. I was like... YES! So I convinced my cousing to play with me. I joined up and owned them all. One kid kicked me, and he said it was an accident, lmao...

It was a fun time. My cousin (who hadn't ever played) was owning faces with the fricken usp. (cuz he didn't know how to buy guns, hahah)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Those are cool when you can get a group of friends to go all at once and play counterstrike. LAN PARTaY!!!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh and i get free hours for bringing friends, and i bet i can find some of those things they call "friends"....im gonna have to look those up in a dictionary tho, :dodgy:

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
hahaha snipe...

Sounds cool... Maybe I would go there once every 2 weeks or so but thats me... If I was more in to it - tis wuld be cool.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I think it's funny how some kids want to get out of school in the spring/early summer...but during the summer, all they do is sit inside and play video games all day.

I love the summer because I can be outside all day. Right now, I can't go anywhere because last night I was brought (sp?) home by the cops. I was walking home from a friends house at 12:30 last night...his house is like a 5 minute walk from mine. One of the local cops saw me and gave me a warning for being out past curfew and drove me home. My mom went nuts on me, so Im not going anywhere for week...the really bad part about that, is the county fair started last night. Watched the demo derby, on wednesday I was going to help one of my friends with the lawn mower racing. Him and his brother race them, but now I cant help.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont go there all the time, in fact i spend a lot of time outside during summer, but its something to do, even so, its a mile walk down there, and a mile walk back, so i get a bit of exercise?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Thats pretty cool, me and my freinds have our own LAN partys, where we take our comps to one freinds house and play through the night. We all have mid to high end comps and can run the most popular games out there (although some games, like farcry, are starting to lag my system)

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
My friend got me to go to one of those cyber cafes once.

After 6 hours of straight game playing, my fingers and eyes hurt. I would only be able to stay and play all day if they had Red Alert 2 :hug:

Also, it was only 15 dollars for all day.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
we sort of had one of those..but nto really....when i was like 9, at the local blockbuster (small town) you could rent a n64 for a few bucks an hour and play there...good stuff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts