Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best bolt, trigger, and board for the mini and why do you think so. Im trying to upgrade my mini and want to know what i should get. thumup:

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Bolt I'd say would be the TechT MRT Bolt
Trigger either CP or Critical
Board isn't really needed, but APE, Virtue, 7th Element, and Tadao, all make great boards

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
I LOVED my NDZ bolt.
Trigger is going to be what ever feels the best to you.

·
Mommy
5 Posts
Not sure if this question has been asked before, although I'm sure i'm definitely not the first to ask it, rather than start a new thread and waste some space just thought I'd ask it here. what about the loader? Are there any loaders out there that are superior to others because of how they perform unique to the invert?

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Nope all loaders well just as good as any other.
Again this is for personal preference. since the mini is a small marker i put a 50/4500 and a prophecy loader to make it a small set up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The invert Halo Too is a great hopper for the mini too but like Dbone said they all perform the same its just a matter of which you prefer, although the best advice I can give is make sure your hopper is electronic from there its all preference.

·
Mommy
5 Posts
The only thing I know about loaders is that Halo's aren't exactly cheap...at least to me. Right now im in college so as to what I have to spend is whatever I can get my hands on. Besides the Halo loaders, what are some other good brands to check out? Anything you guys would specifically recommend? (I would go to my pro-shop and ask, but i've just moved so I'm not exactly sure where that is, if there even is one around here). Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
If the Too is a bit much, then look at the Viewloader EyeForce. It's MSRP is $20 less than the Too, and it actually has a higher capacity. Very nice budget hopper. It's also the lowest performance hopper most of us can in good conscience recommend.

What area did you move to?

·
Mommy
5 Posts
Triggers?

so I checked out some sites for triggers for my mini and it seemed as though every site I went to only had 3 different triggers for the mini...violent series, cp rake, and cp sling. It doesn't really seem like much of a selection...so my question is are there any universal or interchangeable triggers out there that I can check out? Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts