Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So walking one day with my friend pat, it was maybe the first week of summer, we stumbled upon an abandoned house. On one side of the house theres about 20 feet of woods, on the other about 6 acres of a feild, which has either beans or corn depending on the season. Any how, we decided it would be a really chill spot to throw some senior parties.

Our first party went smooth, despite being a sausage fest we had about 20 people come, and I'd say about 5 30's, and 2 handles of cheap ****. Ended at about 3 in the morning and most people slept in their cars.

The Next party, this is where it gets good. Was just for my friends b-day. He's trying to hookup with my good friend Kelly, Don't ask for pics because its annoying, so i stop drinking because I have short fuse when intoxicated. So we had decided to start a little camp fire in a decent 25x25 foot clearing with some lawn chairs around it, I'd say the fire was about 3 feet wide and 3 long. I spent the next 30 minutes up there just chilling with my friend josh. At this point we hear a **** load of sirens. Me and Josh aren't taking any risks and start to pile dirt on the fire. While doing this drunk people are *****ing at us trying to say, "its not for us, you guys are idiots come on," and dumb remarks like that. At this point everyone is out of the house yelling at me and Josh, or freaking out. Maybe 30 seconds after we get the fire out, what i assume to be one of the fire rescue SUV rolls up. So everyone freezes and we wait. A door opens and then I'm assuming its a fire truck, rolls up and Me and josh book it. We make it up the trek to Pat's house. Halfway up I have to walk Kelly, completely smashed and upset, and carry her through the woods. Once we get to the top, we realize one persons wallet is down there, and possibly a camera, I did not want my picture taken, so theres only one pic of me putting my chair up, needless to say, I'm still pissed off. Josh, a complete BAMF, and Pat run back down, wait for the people to leave, who somehow missed the abandoned house to the left full of alc, and bring back all our ****. We spent the next 3 hours wide awake waiting for cars. I basically stayed awake the whole night. And drove kelly home in the morning, this is my story. Anyone else been chased by firemen?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sorry, maybe i'm a tough crowd, but I've been to 2 parties that have gotten busted and yours doesn't seem so great. you made fire, and ran away letting your friends get potentially busted instead of taking the heat with them. n00b.

<3

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, maybe i'm a tough crowd, but I've been to 2 parties that have gotten busted and yours doesn't seem so great. you made fire, and ran away letting your friends get potentially busted instead of taking the heat with them. n00b.

<3
Possibly you missed that we all ran? :tup haha.

but To clarify everyone followed me and Josh. We just led the way because we still remembered where to go.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
A few years ago I had some guys over to hang out and drink, and for one of them it was his first time drinking. Well, he started running down the road screaming, "hallucinating" and thinking trees were "talking ****" to which he reacted by punching them in their smart mouths (yes—he was beating up trees), and threatening the rest of us when we took his keys away. I was worried because I wasn't supposed to have anyone over (obviously), and I was afraid one of my neighbors was going to call the cops. Looking back, though, it's one of the most humorous nights I can remember, even if it is among the absolute stupidest.

But anyways, that same summer we made a huge fire in a nearby neighborhood that wasn't yet completed. The fire was gigantic and a couple of times a car drove by. We couldn't see it very clearly, but we obviously thought it was a cop. After the second or third time they came by we set it out and ran into the woods without flashlights. Of the people that didn't bail into the woods, one of my brother's friends hit a pothole on a bike at about 3am and ****ed up his face. It was awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts