Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best macho movie ever made? To be considered a "macho movie", it must contain most of these characteristics:

* The villain has no redeeming qualities.
* Things will be blown up.
* Guns will be fired and meaningless characters will be killed.
* The main character won't say much but he will say some catchy things.
* A woman or child will be kidnapped.
* There will be hand-to-hand combat to prove who is really the toughest.
* Someone will have a very cool vehicle.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ummm, Rocky, I dont think many people get kidnapped but everything else fits into it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
DuoDSG said:
Rambo, no doubt

As well as any late 80's- early 90's action movie :p :D

Definitly RAMBO, then any Arnold movies like comando

·
Registered
188 Posts
I really like the first Die Hard if that quaifies as a macho movie. Stuff blows up, people get shot, a woman get kidnapped,and he has a catchy line, yippie kiya mutha......

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Rambo First Blood Part II was my favorite of all the rambos. Rambo movies are my favorite series of movies ever.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
the bestvie to that dicription is ARMY OF DARKNESS. omg, it is exactly that discription

·
Registered
376 Posts
imhungry said:
the bestvie to that dicription is ARMY OF DARKNESS. omg, it is exactly that discription
haha what a great movie, i liked evil dead 1and 2 better.

D

·
0 Posts
hahha those moives are great, 1 is like exactly the same as 2, even some parts are the same. then army of darkness has a couple different endings, the one where he takes to many drops of that water and wakes up after the cities have been destroyed then another he makes it back and is telling the story at the store he works at and the chick comes out so he shoots the crap outta it.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
D_Smalls said:
hahha those moives are great, 1 is like exactly the same as 2, even some parts are the same. then army of darkness has a couple different endings, the one where he takes to many drops of that water and wakes up after the cities have been destroyed then another he makes it back and is telling the story at the store he works at and the chick comes out so he shoots the crap outta it.
2 is a remake of 1 with added scenes and stuff cuz no one saw the first one. actually, 2 was the first one at the begining, the it was a different story. 2 was the best. did u know that all the one liners from duke nukem were taken directly from army of darkness?

D

·
0 Posts
imhungry said:
did u know that all the one liners from duke nukem were taken directly from army of darkness?
lol, didnt know that, shoulda figured though, army of darkness has so many halirous quotes:

"give my some sugar baby!"
"yeah, well you got ugly real fast"
"thats a sight for old bones"

lol that movie was so awesome...

hahahahahah i love it in #2 when the deer on the wall laughs! LMAO hahhah that part is SO funny. and when the hand gives him the finger, lol. ah man thats the best movie to watch at parties.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i love how the over did it with the blood. like when he shot the wal a bunch of times and it looked like someone was sprayin blood from a fire hose out of the holes, HAHAHA

·
Registered
427 Posts
I watched Blade2 last night and at the begining in the blood bank when the new breed of vampire guy bites the other vampire blood sprays all over the wall, as soon as i saw that i thought of this thread lol:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts