Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in your own opinion, who is the best metal/rock band ever?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ummm....id have to go with Jimmy Hendrix for best ever...but my fav is still KoRn...

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Metallica.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I don't really listen to metal,but I will listen to thrash/speed band's like Motorhead,Bad Brains,an Judas Priest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cb_neosythe said:
eh i would say for Rock, i'm a Zeppelin fan though metal i dont' care for.
zeppelin is metal

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
deejuks2 said:
No, Prophet is COMPLETELY right on this one. That got a big LOL out of me as well. Zeppelin is so NOT metal. They're a lot of things, including my favorite band, but they aren't metal.

Zeppelin is rock, but definitely not metal. I vote Zeppelin for best rock band, by the way.

-Jin

·
slacking with the bashing
491 Posts
well NO **** they're not metal. You need to get a hold of the fact that not everyone in a paintball forum knows less about music than YOU do.

It's a touchy subject that all these "vintage hard rock" experts get all giddy over. I'm sick of hearing about a bunch of Lord-of-the-rings worshiping meth heads.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
deejuks2 said:
well NO **** they're not metal. You need to get a hold of the fact that not everyone in a paintball forum knows less about music than YOU do.

It's a touchy subject that all these "vintage hard rock" experts get all giddy over. I'm sick of hearing about a bunch of Lord-of-the-rings worshiping meth heads.
Touchy subject? Not really. It's a blatant mistake, we were merely laughing at it. It'd be like calling Brittany Spears a rapper, or Snoop Dogg a country singer. Two completely different styles.

When did we say anything about Led Zeppelin anyway? How can you be sick of hearing about them if all we said was that they were not metal? It's not like we went into their life stories.

-Jin

·
slacking with the bashing
491 Posts
It's not that YOU specifically talk about it, it's just commonly known as a mystery: who invented metal, zeppelin or sabbath? personally, i dont care. I ALWAYS hear retards fighting about it on other forums and such.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts