Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is your favorite mod? (out of current mods, super mods, and admins) I would say DuoDSG thumup: for helpfullness(sp). Then, Boss for a good sense of humor while editing.

·
Registered
949 Posts
=( i thought everyone loved me! j/p, i know thinks im a edit nazi. :D i still love you guys!

·
Registered
713 Posts
haha, thanks, Thats probably the best part to this job, I hate banning people, but when the try to say crap about me or make fun of me, it just makes it so much fun. Especially when you can edit their sigd too... As for my favorite mod, its probably Dooms or Skurge, Skurge always is a step ahead of me on what guns i want and equipment, and dooms because he does such a great job here (and i was the one who suggested him for moding).

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like Doomsday for all the help he has given me. I also like TeamDBT ,labelskate, and austin cause their cool to talk. Skurge is my rival for sweetness in gun customization

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sponge008 said:
Who is your favorite mod? (out of current mods, super mods, and admins) I would say DuoDSG:thumup for helpfullness(sp). Then, Boss for a good sense of humor while editing.
Ditto :thumup:

A

·
0 Posts
I would have to say cobra... mainly because he pays for everyone to use this forum out of his own pocket, and hosts the whole thing. I was looking at vBulletin, and saw that when he made it it would cost a few hundred dollars. Good job, cobra!

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Sponge008 said:
Who is your favorite mod? (out of current mods, super mods, and admins) I would say DuoDSG thumup: for helpfullness(sp). Then, Boss for a good sense of humor while editing.
Thanks, guys...it's stuff like this that makes it all worthwhile thumup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Actually

i would have to say all the mods are doing a great job and its hard to narrow it down....

Thank you mods/admins!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
suck up

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
??what?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think he is calling us suck ups for thanking mods for there hard work and devotion to this website. If he is then he is wrong. We are just trying to give back a little for all of the work and time that goes into being a moderator for this website.

·
Registered
84 Posts
skurge and chas but chas is never on anymore =( whats the world coming to??

1 - 20 of 50 Posts