1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
ohio state buckeyes baby.

oh and why:

10/28/06
Ohio State Stays Perfect in 44-point Shutout of Minnesota
No. 1 Ohio State won for the 16th straight game as it claimed a 44-0 victory over Minnesota in front of 105,455 fans Saturday at Ohio Stadium. Antonio Pittman ran 21 times for 116 yards and two scores and added two catches for 47 yards while the Buckeye defense had three interceptions and recorded a shutout for the first time since the 2003 season.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
ohio state buckeyes baby.

oh and why:

10/28/06
Ohio State Stays Perfect in 44-point Shutout of Minnesota
No. 1 Ohio State won for the 16th straight game as it claimed a 44-0 victory over Minnesota in front of 105,455 fans Saturday at Ohio Stadium. Antonio Pittman ran 21 times for 116 yards and two scores and added two catches for 47 yards while the Buckeye defense had three interceptions and recorded a shutout for the first time since the 2003 season.
Minnesota blows... I don't care how much you beat them by, doesn't mean anything.

Best team is Michigan. Nobody can run on our defense, and passing is difficult also. And once Manningham gets back in the lineup, so many options will open up for the offense.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i wish i could say rutgers, but they have no offense

so, hmm, either ohio or west virginia

·
Registered
694 Posts
LSU is so underated it disgusts me. 2 losses to two #2 ranked teams, being Auburn and Florida. The only reason SEC teams are never #1 is because they beat each other, killing their chances.

BCS really needs to take into consideration the conferences.

Freaking Boise State at #14 because they've won 28 conference games in a row.
Unfreakingbelievable.

/rant

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick78 said:
i wish i could say rutgers, but they have no offense

so, hmm, either ohio or west virginia

Oh yes, I forgot how many good teams WV has played. Hardest shedule ever. :dodgy:

I think michigan has it. Once ohio state plays Michigan they will see what a real defense can do. Michigan will shut them down. Michigan completely shuts down a teams offensive options, by shutting down a teams running game, they will be forced to go to the air, over and over and over. Once you do that to a team, they have no chance.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
notice how only people from Michigan talk ****, but others dont even have to be in ohio to pick them.

jk

I just cant wait till the OSU MI game, damn.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh yea, and why. They beat and no they destroyed Texas, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan State. Michigan is sooo overrated! They havent beaten anyone special and not in decisive fashion. They beat the most overrated team in the nation, Notre Dame. Big deal, but we'll see how much better the Bucks are on Nov. 18. ANd WVU, haha, Louisville will kill their sad dreams tonight.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
hankyfied said:
LSU is so underated it disgusts me. 2 losses to two #2 ranked teams, being Auburn and Florida. The only reason SEC teams are never #1 is because they beat each other, killing their chances.

BCS really needs to take into consideration the conferences.

Freaking Boise State at #14 because they've won 28 conference games in a row.
Unfreakingbelievable.

/rant
I'm sorry, but I really would not consider Auburn #2 material. They almost lost the South Carolina and Ole Miss and lost to Arkansas. The only thing decent they've done all year is beat Florida. So yeah, my reasons why they shouldn't be considered #2 material.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Auburn is good but not very consistent. I like Florida and would love to see OSU play them in the BCS championship but I dont know if Florida can get through the SEC w/o getting beaten again.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
SpyderACSTyler said:
Oh yea, and why. They beat and no they destroyed Texas, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan State. Michigan is sooo overrated! They havent beaten anyone special and not in decisive fashion. They beat the most overrated team in the nation, Notre Dame. Big deal, but we'll see how much better the Bucks are on Nov. 18. ANd WVU, haha, Louisville will kill their sad dreams tonight.

Are u retarded.

Michigan played Iowa, Penn State, and Michigan state.

They beat #2 Notredame who is now ranked number 10.

You are stupid.

And I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about. Just because Michigan doesnt win by 40 points doesnt mean ****. If you knew anything about Michigan you would know that the coach lloyd carr is the type of coach who plays it safe and runs the clock down instead of running the score up. And anyways we dont need an all star offense(even though we have one), we have the best defense in the nation(IMO)

Offense wins games, defense wins championships.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts