Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my friend wants to know what the best paint would be for his flatline on his 98 custom. He just bought and if you have any tips on how to put it on or take care of it, that would help.

Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dirdy said:
Special Forces...i never seen that in the storeshe can afford
Our local paintball shop sells them for $50. I just used them yesterday, and i swear the paint is as thick if not thicker then anarchy. I've never seen them anywhere else.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advise and he also wants to know any upgrades or custom things to do to his 98 custom.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dont mind him slack hes a noob of message boards. But Herman if he doesnt listen to me about how to upgrade his gun....why would he listen to you?!...cuz i told him to do the Trigger Pen mod and he said his trigger pull is light anyways so he doesnt need it...

basicly every mod i tell him he can do he says why he doesnt need it lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Austin/Dirdy ur gay dont call me a noob *****. You have been playin pball for like 2 years and think u are the **** cause u've bought 3 guns in those 2 years when i've been playin for 5 years and have had the same gun since. And i still get u out every time 1 on 1. So now u know why danny doesnt listen to u cause ur retarded. And he does listen to my ideas cause we might do the trigger pen mod. So the noob here is YOU!!

****ER

1 - 13 of 13 Posts