Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyi was just wondering what kind of paint you prefer for a good price, i just hate breaking balls when im just shooting around or something. =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,
So I'm new to this forum and I want to make my posts in the right place, so I'll start here and you guys can tell me if I need to post in a different place.
Some of us who really love paintball have spent $2 million building our own state of the art softgel production factory and we're making some of the best paint in the world.... That's right, you read correctly. So our plan is to sell directly to players and fields, make custom paint with 50 case minimum orders, and have very high quality control to make the perfect paint. If anyone is interested in finding out more, post in here and if it's ok I'll post the web site where you can contact us and get paint. - Thanks, and i'm really looking forward to any feeback I get in this forum.
Kris
Xtra Paintballs

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
For the expensive stuff, I like Chronic and Evil, for mid grade I like Slayer, and for the budget, I find Monster Balls to be the best bang for your buck :p

If you don't like walmart, the Draxxus white box paint is great for the price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts