Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what brand/company have paintballs that are reliable and good for it's price. I heard that cheap paintballs pop easier. So if you can even provide the link to where to get them would be cool too. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
im new to paintball but ive been doing whole lot of research.

One of the top balls for your buck is Xball Gold, you can get it as low as 45$ a case (2000) at Actionvillage.com, normally its around 50 to 55. Step down to Xball Silver/Bronze for bit cheaper price but not as good.

For a nice solid ball thats not as pricey but not as good check out DxS Rec balls. at close to 25$ a case
https://www.orderpaintball.com/product.php?productid=112068&cat=8614&page=1.

A quality ball between those two is Diablo Heat at around 35$ to 40$ a case.

Remember the better the paintball the better the shot. =)

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
If you are looknig for really good rec balls check out Stinger.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya....i use x ball bronze they wok great for price.....just whatever you do...DO NOT USE MONSTER BALL!!!! you have been warned....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Monster Ball?

ya....i use x ball bronze they wok great for price.....just whatever you do...DO NOT USE MONSTER BALL!!!! you have been warned....
I do not agree with not using Monster Balls. I have a Tippmann X7 and spyder Mr1. I am not made of money so I go for the cheapest paint I can get and I do not shop online for paint. I like to just go to Wal-Mart and grab two cases of 2000rds of Monster Balls that run for 28 dollars a case. I have never had a break with monster balls in any of my guns nor my friends when I loan them some paint. I have had breaks with more expensive paint such as Annilhation and Demon Ballz, but never Monster Balls.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I do not agree with not using Monster Balls. I have a Tippmann X7 and spyder Mr1. I am not made of money so I go for the cheapest paint I can get and I do not shop online for paint. I like to just go to Wal-Mart and grab two cases of 2000rds of Monster Balls that run for 28 dollars a case. I have never had a break with monster balls in any of my guns nor my friends when I loan them some paint. I have had breaks with more expensive paint such as Annilhation and Demon Ballz, but never Monster Balls.
It breaking in the gun isn't the problem, it bouncing off trees and fence posts is the problem. Those are the most ungodly hard paintballs known to man.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got shot with a damn monsterball today and i have a bruise on my leg the size of a lacrosse ball. For the other players sake spend the extra few bucks and buy something thats gonna break lol Im sure everyone would appriciate it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got shot with a damn monsterball today and i have a bruise on my leg the size of a lacrosse ball. For the other players sake spend the extra few bucks and buy something thats gonna break lol Im sure everyone would appriciate it.
Alright i'll only say it once for anyone that reads it. I bought a bunch of monster balls, i was testing my gun and shot them at a tree, they BOUNCED BACK. A TREE??? Please 10 more dollars save some skin cells.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts