1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
i wish

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, but you have to remember, its probably like underpowerd #8 shot load. Prob wouldnt even kill him:(
I'll just imagine 000buck.

·
Registered
427 Posts
whoever made that better hope the secret service doesnt find it. Awhile back in the 2000 elections a guy from bismark college wrote an article about it, at the end he put something like someone should shoot them both to get it over with. After about a week the secret service drug him otta the college. I didnt hear anything else about it though.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Disturbed said:
whoever made that better hope the secret service doesnt find it. Awhile back in the 2000 elections a guy from bismark college wrote an article about it, at the end he put something like someone should shoot them both to get it over with. After about a week the secret service drug him otta the college. I didnt hear anything else about it though.
Yup thats gunna happen...

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
he didnt make that photo, the one guy is furthar back and is looking in the sky, while the the guy shooting is about 5 feet away. just look at thier feet, a good photoshop'r would have made the pic believable.

the photographer was just at the right angle at the right time

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
idiots its YAHOO NEWS
NEWS read the bottom caption he was shooting skeet
it just looks like it cause of how he is standing back
ITS NOT PHOTSHOPPED its just a picture with a bad zoom lense.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Yep it was coincedence. Kerry is looking for his pigeon because he missed and its a coincedence the other guy has his gun where kerry's head would be. But he is standing somehwere else.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
inkjt510 said:
Man, everyone is anti-kerry here...He doesn't need to die! I don't support him, but geez you're bloodthirsty!
No, everyone is anti-Bush. Not at this forum, but look at the Americans...All anti-Bush. We may joke around about killing Kerry, but a good majority of those people who don't like Bush actually HATE him. And I don't know why. It's not just that they think he is a bad president, it goes a lot deeper than that. With Bush, it's an actual personal hate. They just hate him. I don't know why, either. Anyone else notice the personal hatred towards Bush? It's sort of disappointing.

I may not like Kerry, and even joke about him getting shot, but if he became president and then was assassinated, I would definately grieve. No one deserves that.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
its just another pic of john kerry :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts