Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Areopastale(sp?) the cheapest place to buy from. if u like those kind on clothes.

2 shirts for $25 and $5 for another.
cargo shorts are CHEAP! $17-$20. they were like $40-45.
they have cheap collar shirts too.
much more cheap stuff there.

Also, Hollister is cheap too.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i pretty much get all my clothes from aeropostale.

i want to go to a thrift store/salvation army. my cousin and my older brother get so much crap from there. it doesnt even matter if you wear it or not, cause the shirts are like 2$. and its not 'cheap' clothes. its all in good condition/clean.

i usually wear denim or cargo shorts with an aeropostale shirt. if i have a shirt from something ill wear that too. i personally think i have a really bad taste of clothing. though, i look fine either way... im more of a fall/winter clothes person myself though.

·
12,110 Posts
I hate the prep look

I have clothes from lots of different places. I wear a lot of log t-shirts. A lot of **** I get for free. They aren't bad looking or tacky or some stupid road race 2004 t-shirt or something either.

Couple pairs of dockers jeans from macys - $40 on sale
Two pairs of nautica jeans - $70
another couple dickies- $30

I'm pretty much all set for jeans then for the fall, might need another pair in the winter, and then I can just pick up another pair of dickies which are cheap as hell.

Then for t-shirts, I just bought 4 empire T-shirts on sale for $13 a piece, then maybe a coupel quicksilver at $20 a piece, and stuff. The t-shirts I wear are mostly stuff I like rather then brands. Quicksilver is jsut about the only real brand name t-shirt I'll wear. I can go down to the rmy navy store adn pick up 3 7.62 designs military t-shirts which are tight as hell for 20.

All in all, I expect to spend about $150 on clothes out of my own money, and I'll probably ask my parents to get me some.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I wear teh dickies. Gives me the farmer look.

Big hit with the city kids.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
hmm at my schools dickies is a black thing... =/
anyway, i mostly go to AE, although everytime ig o in there it seems like there getting more homosexual clothing. Theres a fineline between **** and "preppy", but i still pick up some good stuff in there.
I also will grab some jeans/polos from oldnavy every once in a while. there comfy as hell IMO. thats really the only variety around here, the next mall is about an hour away, so **** that. we're gettin a new mall though, so hopefully that will be good.

·
12,110 Posts
Any brand loose fitting jean is going to feel the same as another pair (assuming you wear underwear).

It all comes down to how much they pay the 10 year old to make it for you, and how much they are in demand.

I think a pair of dickies jeans are more sturdy then a pair of nautica, and they sure the hell will last me longer.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to shop at AE, i still do but its ggottten too expensive, and im not rich (not poor either). AE cargo shorts rock, but they are ****in $35+ when I can get cargo shorts that look just as nice for $20 at aeropastle. I will get acouple shirts from AE though. I also wear wranglers, and boots...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i did all my shopping in sri lanka wen i went this summer....clothes were so cheap....u could get a dress shirt for like 8 bux...good quality name brand ones...so i got like 8 of those

and u could get real polo shirts for about 5 bux...cuz they dont really need to be shipped neware

so i bout a ****load of stuff there

all i need is pants and shorts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
ja289 said:
what kind of uniforms do you wear?

i have a dress code, but its the same any school would have really: no derogatory clothing, or like potentially harmful accessories, stuff like that.
whether this was directed to me or not, im going to answer it :dodgy:

solid color shirt (any kind with a collar, not just a regular t-shirt), solid color pants, no logos/emblems anywhere, and your clothes have to be contrasting colors (no black shirt and black pants, or blue pants and blue shirt) we can wear whatever color of anything we want, as long as it doesnt have any stripes or pictures or anything... it sucks.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts