Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a new idea for a scenario hopper, it'll be great when it's done. no pics yet, but i can tell you it'll hold over 2 cases of paint and will involve a warp feed.... pics and info later, once i get started on the bad boy thumup:

btw, anyone have a warp feed they can donate (or sell cheap) to the cause?

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prostock05 said:
Nice, can't wait to see pics. Patent it!!
i am seriously thinkin about it, which is why i don't want to give away too much yet...if i get it done by draxxus i might just show it off some, but man this'll be sweet if it works.

weight is one of the problems that i have to adress, yes.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jtpaintball70 said:
I'm sensing an ammo backpack is involved somehow to hold that much paint.
oh, ****! you guessed that already? well, since the cat's outta the bag already...

take your ordinary, run of the mill backpack. construct a rectangular box that will fit inside it, only have the bottom board (when standing up) and the board nearest to your back (when standing up) slanted towards the bottom of the backpack (again, when standing up). here's where the warp feed comes into play;underneath the bottom board, house the warp feed. cut a funnel(not clear on this part yet) and attach the warp feed. next to the warp feed, attach a egg2(or any other hopper that uses eyes) moter. have the rotors spinning so they feed the balls into the funnel, and attach the egg2 eyes so they sense right under the funnel (so u know when the hose is full) attach enough hose to make it from the bottom of the backpack to the feed port on your gun (also still needs modifiying). additionally, add 2 tank carriers on the side of the backpack so you can use a remote line, and line the inside of the backpack with the stuff they use in the ricochet snipers.

anyone with the time/money to do this, feel free. :)

but if anyone ever thinks of taking this idea and making money off it, be prepared to feel the wrath of my patent (pending) :mad:

and btw, can u think of any good names 4 it?

Edit: get a backpack equipped with a camel pouch, stick some food in a smaller pouch, and u can play all day!!!1

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I kinda understod your idea - kinda not... My idea:
*Picture Layout - Ignore person on left, thats just a stick figure to show a person with a packpack. Also, excuse the HORRIBLE drawing. The far right explains the picture, the middle right shows the back pack, the letters in boxes have arrows pointing to what there describing. The far bottomish left there is a gun (Autococker? :p) that shows the warp feed tube going to the neck of it. Good Luck!

*I think it would actually work if you somehow made the warp feed tube more not-in-the-way somehow...*
Respond with thoughts! :)

~IDEAS:
-Insulate the backpack more if possible? To help with stealthness. This product will mainly be used with scenario and scenario = missions, mission = woods, woods=stealth.
-Shouldnt be that hard to get revvy motors and stuff because, thanks to eggys, halos, reloader b's, and q-loaders, revvys are pretty much abandoned.
-(BTW, when I said "LID", it could be a flap or anything - just openable and closable to keep the paintballs in).

!!GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ME POSTED!!

-PV

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
lol - But MY idea wont really work with a halo, considering a halo feeds by a cone into a hole... UNLESS... you put the cone over the funnel hole at the bottom and have it feed directly into the warp feed. That would be cool, but thats not the purpose of the revvy. The revvy is just meant to send the paint downwards if its stuck for some reason. Gravity should take care of the rest.

:)

~Was just thinking... even tho revvys are cheap, warp feeds arent. So that sucks... Testing could be up to $150, but I doubt it. It can be as low as probably... $85.

-PV

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Hmmmm... Interesting...

~News Update: Lowest I can find a warpfeed is for $90 new. We don't need it new tho, just working. I have a 12vlt revvy 6 blade propeller and an x-board. It was fried but i think th xboard works and the propeller obviously does.

~Ill have to look on the nation and ebay and stuff for used warpfeeds - sucks tho cause there not the most popular thing. Im coming up with a new design that is more stealth, better looking, and a differnt idea around the same basis.

PICTURE COMING SOON!!

-PV

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
cardboard will brake.....wat will happen if ur laying down?(u crazy scenario-ers(i cant spell) u should get a spring loaded plastic something.....so it pushes paint down

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
good idea.

(for the record - im an all out turny player but I just thought this would be a cool idea. and i was bored at midnight last night.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts