Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm eating the best snack ever, Combos! mmmmm.... What are the best snack foods in your oppinion?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Aggression said:
Cheetos are the best. Except the dont fill you up, so you keep eating them
TRU DAT! For some reason once I start eating them, the bag's limit is how much I can eat....

Pringles are good too, but after a while your lips feel like the Dead Sea...they're so salty!

Kettle Corn is the best...sweet popcorn that a lot of people think would taste nasty. Everyone should try it, it's GRRRRR-EAT!

Yes, that was a wannabe Tony the Tiger :D

D

·
0 Posts
Pringles, tirangos and popcorn are good, but miss vickies salt and vineager are the best. i don't like any other salt an vineager chips just those, ahhh (drooling) so good....

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have no idea what any of you are talkin about. UTZ crab chips own all!!! They are so addictive! They have like caffeine in them. I also like Cheez Curls the puffy kind

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mmm, all you washingtonians will know what im talking about. Tims Cascade Jalapeno Chips are the shiznit. They burn your mouth but you keep eating so eventually there is no burn and you keep on eating and eating. But wait theres more! HOSTESS CUPCAKES AND TWINKYS BEAT ALL! MMMM HOSTESS! Thats the sutff! I could sit there and eat and eat and eat loads of twinkys and cupcakes if I didn't care about getting fat before lacrosse season.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Can I get a w00t for Tims here people? If Tims Cascade Jalepino Chips were in a fight with any other kind of snack food it would kick its ass unless the other snack food had a crowbar or something.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Swiss Cake Rolls

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well we got some hot chips that are made here that will burn the hell outta my mouth. They are called Highway 51 Ass kikin Chips. They are so spicy. Yes I do the same, keep eatin em untill my mouth is numb.

·
Registered
127 Posts
OREOS! How can you not like oreos?

·
Registered
264 Posts
My favorite combos are the chedder cheeze and pretzel ones. I here ya label ramen noodles un cooked kik

·
Registered
127 Posts
Chocolate chip Rice Crispies are good too:p *licks lips*

D

·
0 Posts
NYY said:
i also loooooove individually wrapped cheese slices. MMMMMM
if your talking about those square ones that come in packs of like 100, then EW, thats gross, (mind you i used to eat them like crazy) now i'd a barf if i did

1 - 20 of 21 Posts