·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
deff could use some ground beef or something

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
flowbob said:
Lay off. Just because he's annoying in one thread doesn't mean you have to be a total ass in his others.

During the time it took to read this thread, go back, copy that quote, then find this thread again (or click back a couple times), you could have thought of something else to say instead of acting like a douche.

ANYWAY........

I do kinda the same thing except no nacho cheese, just the kraft, put it on, roll it up, micro, dip in salsa.

I really don't get all the hate going on here.... I admit that myspace thread was very stupid, but jeez... What's going on?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Lay off. Just because he's annoying in one thread doesn't mean you have to be a total ass in his others.

During the time it took to read this thread, go back, copy that quote, then find this thread again (or click back a couple times), you could have thought of something else to say instead of acting like a douche.

ANYWAY........

I do kinda the same thing except no nacho cheese, just the kraft, put it on, roll it up, micro, dip in salsa.

I really don't get all the hate going on here.... I admit that myspace thread was very stupid, but jeez... What's going on?

His post was deleted. This thread was fine before he came and posted that, so I got rid of it.

Anyway, I found a better snack. Leftover Chinese.

O

·
0 Posts
Actually the cheese only thing is an EXTREMELY tasty snack. I have it from time to time.

:tup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts