Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just started paintballing a month ago and i bought a spyder pilot and have about 100 bucks cash right now...i know i need a barrel for sure (J&J ceramic, CP one piece, boomstick or sumthin) but what else do i need? is it too early to get hpa and ****?

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
It's never too early, but you don't NEED hpa right now. CO2 will be fine. Get a barrel, like you said, upgrade trigger frame (esp, draguns,) reg, bolt, etc... If you get the frame, than get a new hopper, and eventually get hpa.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i wouldnt upgrade past a e-hopper and a new barrel. bolts, hammers, etc.. are useless and you wont see a difference with them. just get the hopper and barrel, enjoy your gun for a bit then start saving up for something better.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
It all depends. If you want to get into more serious balling such as tournements your going to want to get a higher end gun after the nessesary upgrades. However, if you intend to stay in recball then theres nothing wrong with putting money into a spyder. The upgrades youll find most useful are probably

-Barrel
-Hopper
-Regulator
-Bolt

and evantually HPA if you can afford it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
9supernoob9 said:
Save Up For A Ion
lets not and say we did. kthxbye

for sure get a hopper and barrel, a nice torp reg , and clamping feedneck, becaus ethe platic ones suck. A new board is nice to have of u plan on goin into tourneys, or want to shoot over 20 bps

·
Registered
226 Posts
so wuts a good reg for a spyder imagine cus ima get a clamping feedneck, but dont know bout good regs. oppinion is much preciated

·
Registered
226 Posts
k ill look into those. ne1's that r kinda cheap, but still quality and good?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I second Big balla89,however it is never to early to get HPA,trust me! you won't regret it.
IMO, best up after barrel.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts