Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
I wish I had venomy spit...why not me?!?!

Okay video, although every single person in that video deserves to have their ass kicked for thinking they're so hot.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Cause fighting is so cool.

·
Heart.
940 Posts
Yeah..fortunately I've never really been a full out fight like that..That has to hurt so much get a hit like that right in the face. Hopefully I dont have to worry about it but if I do get in a real fight like that I hope i'm the one doing the damage.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
meh i know straigt up if someone wanted to fight me i would get killed. lol
but yea i have been punched in the face by my friend who just graduated. i'm a sophmore now lol this was a few years back though didnt feel to good

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I've seen so much **** on the net, even Felony Fights doesn't do anything for me. Even the one where the one guy does some Zangief knee drops on the other guys' jaw and seems to break it

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
That stuff kills me watching it... not because im squemish or anything, but I cant stand seeing people getting their ass kicked like that. If something like that happens im the type of guy to break it up, not just stand and watch.

The way I see it when you fight when you get them on the ground pounding their head in, you already won. No need to continue till their about dead.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
depends on the fight. if it's something asinine like "you looked at me funny I'm gonna kill you!" then yeah, it's bull**** and shouldnt happen in the first place. but if someone has seriously intended to hurt or possibly kill me or a loved one of mine, I'm beating the living **** out of them

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
zpyro said:
depends on the fight. if it's something asinine like "you looked at me funny I'm gonna kill you!" then yeah, it's bull**** and shouldnt happen in the first place. but if someone has seriously intended to hurt or possibly kill me or a loved one of mine, I'm beating the living **** out of them
yea same here, but i don't fight fair at all.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
punk_pntballar said:
hmm seen this b4, i personely think its ignorint, but thats just me
You mean like when people call other people ignorant, but can't spell personally or ignorant, or before, or it's? I think that's ignorant... :nododgy:

I saw that felony fights one when he drop kicks the guy in the jaw... Ouch.

He's like: "eerrrrgggghlleglglglg" (trying to talk) "shcschschshcshc" (inhale).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts