Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've never heard of that. is that an exclusive type of water bottle or something. when i went to hawaii, i saw like 20 diff brands of hawaiin water

·
Registered
35 Posts
poland spring comes from polar speing maine and a few other places here.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
the only bottled water ill drink is castle springs, which is bottled on a natural brook like 30 minutes from my house. Everything else tastes nasty like its been in plastic too long. Dasani is nasty cause they put mineral crap in it.

our tap water tastes soo much better than bottled water (i love living in a very non polluted area :D)

·
Registered
416 Posts
daisani (spelling?) or fuji but daisani isnt pure wanter, they add minerals to it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
My chemistry teacher told us that tap water goes through more filtration and tests than bottled water does.
most bottled water is bottled at the source

water like dasani and aquafina is just purified tap water

IMO stick with the spring water, you get the minerals and other nutrients you dont get with the purified water.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Aquafina! Because this really really hot chick I know drinks it all the time. And maybe if all girls drink like 2 bottles of aquafina a day we'd have no more ugly chicks in the world.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
wmforevr said:
IMO stick with the spring water, you get the minerals and other nutrients you dont get with the purified water.
I read in a magazine that mineral water does absolutely nothing for you. The amount of minerals in there is practically nothing. Its something like youd have to drink over 200 bottles to get your daily value in them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
PaintGirl said:
I hate bottled water most of the time it tastes like rubber
i agree with paintgirl

·
Registered
324 Posts
What is this "water" you speak of? There is nothing but Powerade.

·
Registered
687 Posts
PaintGirl said:
I hate bottled water most of the time it tastes like rubber
ashley, how woul;d you know what rubber tastes like?:rolleyes: :sly:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts