Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like everyone to tell what they think are the top 3 guns for woodsball that are $100 or under $100.

Sure I'd make a list...If I knew what I was talking about. :p

·
Registered
67 Posts
go for a cheap piranha, they are the best. A g3 BL VF is a good gun to get if you are just stating out or if you are really cheap then get the VTL.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Smartypants5391 said:
yeah mayb a pirhana gti or r6 because its easy to upgrage to an e-grip. that or an xtra
you can get a piranha with an e-grip for 100

·
Registered
593 Posts
Xtra would be your best choice.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Xtra is exactly what ive been considering for a week and a half now....but the used 98c route sounds interesting. But it seems like it would be cheaper to upgrade the Xtra if i had one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Used SL-68 with up:ed barrel and a springkit (beats the s**t outa the semis for fun, economy and skill improvment)

or

Used phantom w. CA 7 or 9 oz. and spring kit (might be slightly over your 100USD)

or (my favourite if U can find it, most certanly over your budget but a Whooping Woodsball marker) Sterling STP w CA & Springkit and armson barrel (My set up :) so I might B slightly partial)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Theres still alot of thingsI dont know so im not sure what type of gun a sl 68 is or a sterling stp? Btw what does CA mean?

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Dont you still need to buy a mask, and tank. If you do, save up some more money, and buy a tippmann with all that off of ebay. Or buy an Xtra and the mask and tank.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Mangudai said:
Theres still alot of thingsI dont know so im not sure what type of gun a sl 68 is or a sterling stp? Btw what does CA mean?
Constant air, as opposed to 12 grams.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
if ur gonna get a used tippy for about 100 bux, i would just get a new one for lyk 130 or sumthin

its lyk the power pack, comes w/ a co2 tank, mask, squeegie, stock barrel, allen wrenches, barrel cover, hopper, and oil

EDIT: if you are going into paintball, you may as well save your money for a good gun, otherwise you well be spending more money later on a better gun. Just save up more money

mayb even get an e-cocker or sumthin

1 - 20 of 28 Posts