Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found my favorite word ever in "Pet Semetery" by Stephen King- the word is: 'Assholery'
do NOT POST FLAMES here

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys it's the L-O-U-N-G-E
the point of this forum is for random crap
jeez

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
If I Could Live Forever
By: Anonymus

If I could live forever, I could do many things that I couldn’t do if I would live a normal live. For example, if I could live for ever, I would probably try more dangerous things because I wouldn’t have the fear of dying. One of the things I would want to do is have firework wars. Firework wars are when you have a base and shoot bottle rockets and throw fireworks at your opponents. My mom thinks that would be too dangerous for me to do. I could do that if I could live forever because I couldn’t get injured or die if I got hit by fireworks. Another thing I would do is be more daring and take more risks in everyday life. For example if I was riding bike I could go as fast as I wanted to down hills and not stop and I wouldn’t need to worry about getting hurt. If I could live forever I would have a fun life.

Living forever would have many pluses. Like I said earlier you could take more risks and be more daring than you could in ordinary life. Another plus is that if you would happen to have a good friend when you were around 50, even though they would die, you could watch a whole generation of their family grow up. I think that would be interesting to do because you could see who looked like whom in that family. There are many advantages of being able to live forever, I just named a few.

For every advantage for something, there are disadvantages as well. The same is true for living forever. If I could live forever, chances are I would be one in a million who could. Therefore, I would have to watch all of my friends and family be sick and eventually die. That would not be a good experience. Another disadvantage is that people might be suspicious of you never changing for a long period of time. Then they might be after you and want to try to hurt you. They would probably do everything they can to make your life miserable. You couldn’t live your life in peace.

So, after reviewing the advantages and disadvantages of living forever, I would choose not to live forever because it would be better to be just a normal person so, even though your friends and family may die, you wouldn’t have to go through the pain of all of your friends and family die, only some of them. I think just living like everyone else would be the best thing to do in the end.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts