Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i think theses pics will please u guys. i think its from the dye catalog

hope u enjoy em, and there will prolly be newer ones in a few hours/days. so u can read the specs and whatnot.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Weak, thumbs down. i personally like how smooth mine is in the front and how the feedneck is like integrated. This is not. If you had a dm4 and a dm5 annoed black guarantee just by looking at them someone would say theya re teh same. WEAK

·
Registered
337 Posts
meh.. not happy with this.. i was expecting something way more cool.. i should just get a dm4 when prices go down.. boo dm5

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
right now, i have a dm4, and i like it more than the proto and dm5. the order in which i like, not featurewise, but lookswise: dm4, dm5, proto. if it was featurewise, it would be: dm5, proto, dm4. but, all in all, im sticking with my gat

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
matt9119 said:
I'd rather take the proto
Then you must be retarded. This is hell of a lot better then the proto...

The milling looks pretty much the same...but there are minor differences. Any news on bolt kit, lpr, etc?

·
Registered
182 Posts
i dont like it its pretty much the same milling as on the dm4, and um one ? is proto dye or visa versa i dont get it?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dunno. its not even out yet. has a more efficient bolt and the dm5 is overall smaller, and lighter. has a new laid back trigger. now accepts no rises. theres a buncha more, but i forgot what it was.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Huey69 said:
Then you must be retarded. This is hell of a lot better then the proto...

The milling looks pretty much the same...but there are minor differences. Any news on bolt kit, lpr, etc?
Your on crack for the price of the DM3 you get everything the DM4 has.

·
Registered
900 Posts
how much will the dm4 or matrix be after the dm5 comes out.. :confused:

·
Registered
239 Posts
The dm5's have a little different milling but the colors that they are coming out with are going to be insane. For all of you who think that there will be another price drop on the dm4's then you are wrong. They already stopped making them. All they will do is keep the price at around 1000-1150 and keep throwing stuff in. Free tadao chips free halos etc... Also the only real difference in the guns is that the dm5 comes stock with the world cup chip that lets the gun legally shoot like 35. It ramps and its legal imagine that. I never thought that day would come. I know all this from a guy whos on this team thats sponsored by pb fanatics so he knows all.

EDIT: I might have to contradict myself a bit. The guy that i talked to said that they might make em again because of the demand and sell them for like 850 and the dm3's will go to like 500 hope that happens

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i was gonna put these in ur thread. but, i figured no one would see it and it should get its own thread. if im wrong, then i'd be happy to put them in ur thread, and u can close this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts