Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really ive never trusted the things.. creepy as hell.

but i never really had a good reason to hate them or threaten to wage out right war.. but after tonight.. rules of engagment do not imply..

while walking down a street tonight a snowman just popped up. My guess is a just hadnt noticed it. but once i got infront.. something happened. I was locked. Its stupid face. Big branch arms.. it was peering into my soul.

Naturally i ran away. unfortunately, it was a dead end and had to walk by him again. i didnt look at em and i made it by. but.. it was drawing me back. i went back to him and he was smiling then frown. he was waving his arms and he was splitting from the back ground and leaning out almost as if i was wearing 3d glasses. i was transfixed. I couldnt move but he was doing something, his big coal grin.

finally a car came by and i guess me standing in the middle of the street staring at a snow man was weird..

but, im convinced this is a sign of war. And i dunno about you, but i hate having my soul eatten by snowmen..

So.. see a snowman? kill it before it kills you.

·
Registered
360 Posts
we could turn snowman killing into a sport... :shrug:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
theres a video of me randomly tackling some little kids snowman

liek we wideo taped some kids making it

they go inside, camera stays on snowman

all of a sudden i run across the yard and plow right through it

kind of mean, but definatly funny

ohhh, and for a fun winterlong lawn ornament, make a 6 foot high snow penis, then spray it with a hose

ots of fun

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I like destroying peoples snowmen while they are watching it...They are sitting there lookin at their cool snowman and all of a sudden boom me and mah friends come up and beat it with bats and crobars.We do this when we go to the Sierra Nevadas over spring break...Fun times.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kat said:
:rofl - Whatever you were on/doing or whatever, I'd lay off if a snowman had that effect on you..

<3
haha yeah, guess so eh.. im just glad i didnt run into him again later..

and chrome... if i saw a 6 foot penis i probably woulda cried. im surprised i didnt actaully.. i mean..

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
chromekilla said:
snow???

spring break????

crowbars??

turtles??????
In the sierra nevadas theres still lots of snow during spring break....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fantastic..

anyways.....

so yeah, not to mention i saw a family of snow men after that., and then a gaint one.. by that point, snow men were the least of my worries

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
chromekilla said:
theres a video of me randomly tackling some little kids snowman

liek we wideo taped some kids making it

they go inside, camera stays on snowman

all of a sudden i run across the yard and plow right through it

kind of mean, but definatly funny
thats awsome...i gotta do that. sounds like something from jackass sorta to me

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Meh every1 Charge up your batters..... and remember to carry your battery powerd blow driers.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
It was 58 out today so no snowmen.

Now it's getting down to 15.

Gotta love the Kansas wather.
a few days ago it was in the 50s. right now its -2. hopefully it snows soon so its..uh snowy?

my friend mitch took off a snowmans head with a unsharpened sword. twas cool

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive noticed another thing last night. Not only that snowmen are creepy as ****, but i most have some deal with lions or wolves. saw em everywhere.

last night i knew the meaning off life. I couldnt put it to words though, but it was there, on the tip of my tongue. But then i forgot it.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts