1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at work. I'm bored.
So what do I do to try to stay awake?
Well I've got a ton of toys at my desk.
Today I set up a speedball field on my desk, and it's 3v3 Simpsons vs Simpsons. Grandpa, Homer and Bart, vs Marge, Lisa and Maggie. Mr. Burns, Krusty and Sideshow Bob are reffing.
It's kind of slow seeing as how none of them have guns....
Next round it's the Tick, Earthworm Jim and a Madcat(mechwarrior) vs Goku, Android 16, and a Daishi(mechwarrior).

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well. the first round is completed. It was down to Homer and Maggie, Homer's team lost by DQ thanks to Grandpa running naked across the field goggles on the back of his head screaming, "I'm in the land of gumballs and candy drops!"
Right now Marge is scrubbing up all the bunkers and refusing to let anyone else play untill it's all nice and tidy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
canadians

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I work at a grocery store, and one night we invented the meat olympics. all the baggers go to the meat department for the games. the only games we have right now are the sirloin toss, and meat lift. the sirloin toss is where you throw a sirloin steak like a frisbee and try to have it land in a bucket abour 25 feet away. in the meat lift, we fill a blue bucket with 120lbs worth of meat, and see who can lift it onto a huge slicer in the backroom. The record in the "large" class, is 128.9 lbs.

·
Registered
324 Posts
aw cmon I was just messing. As a wisconsinite I'm basically canadian too.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
when I go to work in a few minutes I will have to yell at the retarded meat guys for dicking around with the meat. Normally I race on flat carts...the ones that push around large amounts of invetory. After closing you get one person in one isle and another in the next. Turn the cart around back wards and ride like a scooter. One kid took out a whole rack of regu pasta sauce once. I had to yell at him...yea right.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
i dont have a job. i usually have phone sex on notes with people. yep fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts