Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cyborgs have now become very cheap. Regulars are down to 600 new and sonics are down to 800 or 920w/matchstik kit at Pbkingdom. Looks like there will be alot of cyborgs around now.

Now I just have to decide which color to get, Rasta or Sunset.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i own a cyborg, and i am gettin tadao for it very very soon,. so i sugest to every one to get a cheap new cyborg or sonic right now, i even have told my friend, who has now become a LEGIT GUNWHORE, to buy one, since he just bought a dm4, while he has 6 other guns

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
guys, this sale is ONLY at PBK and is ONLY for those in stock, sale WILL end, and prices will return to normal (at least, that's what we've been told). That said, sell your brother, livestock, car, house, gf, etc, to get this deal! Act quick b/c the pbn guys are scrambling on this thing.

·
Registered
641 Posts
You need a new avatar bobide...what is that thing?

I would like to see this price point stay for a while in case my impulse breaks down or I suddenly get the urge to buy something really expensive. If it does jump back up phooey on them.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
omg I want one!!!!!!

RAWR!!! everyone contribute to my cyborg fund.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
bobide said:
guys, this sale is ONLY at PBK and is ONLY for those in stock, sale WILL end, and prices will return to normal (at least, that's what we've been told). That said, sell your brother, livestock, car, house, gf, etc, to get this deal! Act quick b/c the pbn guys are scrambling on this thing.
say's the guy still waiting on the b2k5... :rolleyes:

much <3 :p

you should pick one up bobide.

-Vince

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i should, but that would require parental premission to tap my account, and they aren't into the large sums of money towards awesome guns thing.

Which is why i can patiently wait for the b2k5.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
osta the pimp said:
They now have 3 different color sonics in stock. Blue/Silver, Rasta, and Grey/Silver
oh man, what I would do for a rasta...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts