Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

i am selling all of my stuff and here it is, you can either buy a package or i will sell seperate, i might part if the price is right.

1.) 2003 smartparts impulse; tapeworm, blade trigger, and custom ano $280 - $300.

2.) a carbonfiber 68ci 4500psi, with hyperflow 201 adjustable input reg with on/off $180 - $190.

3.) red v-force vantage mask w/ visor and lense $45 - $60.

4.) clear halo tsa backman, $10 - $15.

thats all i can scrounge up now, but i will add more later on. pm me e-mail me or catch me on aim for more info.

E-Mail = [email protected] AIM = mybubblespop798

thank you

colton

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey,

yes, the tsa does work it works flawlessly, and the 10 is not plus s&h but i will find that out for you, and i have some one willing to give me 50 for the mas if you want to go 55 it is yours.

thank you

colton

·
Registered
242 Posts
Trade you that N2 tank for a PS2 with a lot of extras.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
forshizzle234 said:
its a halo tsa not a halo B, hes asking 10-15 dollars, why would u pay him 55 ????
hey,

dang it dude, lol j/k i wouldent take advantage of ppl like that, ya it is a tsa not a normal halo b but the price for it is now 20, and no thanks on the ps2 im trying to sell this stuff for my car, good luck on that though, and ya.

thank you

colton

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey,

it's np man it happens, i should have pics of most stuff by this weekend so if you could wait that would be awesome.

thank you

colton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts