Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have searched through the manuals.... scoured the internet... visited 2 local dealers.... consulted my friends... and yet still the problem is there...

Ok I have what use to be a Smart Parts Ion lots and lots of upgrades pretty much nothing stock except the 3 little frame screws. Here is the deal I just got a Virtue board. I lubed it up and put air to it and in semi auto mode attempted to fire it. First shot is whimpy... ball kinda rolls out of the barrel, Keep walking and it shoots smooth and fast. Stop shooting and then the first shot is whimpy... if you just tap tap tap on the trigger its like its not pushing any air the bolt just goes forward and kinda bumps the ball. Ball gets stuck int he barrel then im spraying goo. If you walk it the she lays fat ropes and its sweet but if you stop its junk. I cleaned it and lubed it again. The eyes are on and i tried them off. I adjusted the dwell from 10 to 16 to 20 to 25 to 30 to 35 to 40 and nothing. I tried the bolt anti-stick 1 to 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 and still same problem. Tightened the regulator, changed the battery, changed the reg pressure from 120-180, used an over sized insert on my freak barrel kit(.693). Lots of chopped paint and whimpy first few shots untill it starts rocking. If any one can help hit me back even if its just another site to check out.

UPGRADES-Listing in case its important
Punisher Grip Frame
Punisher Body Kit (used a dremel to drill it out a hair for the eyes to fit)
NDZ Firing Can
Virtue board
Virtue Eyes
CP regulator
Tech-T Ultra Light Bolt
CP Drop Forward and ASA on/off

I dont think anything else I changed would be important to list

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hah I use the tech-T Ultra Light (No tail) and i dunno if I want to cram a spring im my gat like that lol.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Anything that isn't thick and tacky. You want a very very slick lube for spools, or you get exactly what you describe, FSDO. The tackier the lube (marmalde is one of the tackiest I personally know of), the worse the FSDO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some good knowledge to keep in mind. I didnt even think about it. I have been using gun butta for.... oh... 4 years or so and never had a problem i picked this stuff up with my new board and figured it would be just as good im glad someone had some insight on it i just assumed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts