Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Illinois Michigan game is coming up and EVERYONE knows this is going to be a heated game. Illinois probably the biggest surprise this year has had some pretty surprising upsets against Wisconsin and Penn State. Even though they had an embarassing loss against Iowa, it's better than losing to Appalacian. Michigan of course is always a strong team and theres really nothing to say about them that hasn't been said...So who do you think guys? will we see the same thing we saw in '99 or will we see Illinois drop the ball...litterally

I think Illinois will take this one, they've got a solid defense especially against the run (neutralizing chris hill (wisconsin)) i think Illinois' run defence is capable of neutralizing Ohio State

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I think UofI will pull it off because we'll be playing at home. We've already beat a #5 ranked Wisconsin and then #21 ranked Penn State at home. So long as Mendenhall and Juice establish a run game (unlike they did vs. Iowa) and don't fumble when they run the option, it won't be too close. Look for me in the 3rd row on the 20.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Illinois...what a good win, 28-21 against #1 Ohio State

Also Wisconsin took down Michigan...i guess theres more depth to the Big Ten this year in compared to most.

especially looking at how good MSU and Indiana with their great QB/WR combo

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Illinois...what a good win, 28-21 against #1 Ohio State

Also Wisconsin took down Michigan...i guess theres more depth to the Big Ten this year in compared to most.

especially looking at how good MSU and Indiana with their great QB/WR combo

no, there isnt more depth in the big 10. u of i played a PERFECT game. osu's line couldnt stop a far lesser defensive line and our d looked like crap up front. their are 2 teams, maybe 3 (michigan BARELY played thier 2 studs...hollow victory for wisconson IMO) worth a damn in the big 10 and its OSU and u of i. next year they will be the 2 best in the big 10, easy. osu will probably end up in the national championship as they are returning all but TWO PEOPLE.

big 10 will be much more competitive next year as MSU is on the rise quick, also expect psu and purdue to be solid. michigan is gonna blow, but chances are they will be getting a new coach so you never know (hope to ****ing god les miles never goes there).

OSU also has a much harder schedule next season. we pick up USC, but IMO we will **** on them as they are losing A LOT of key players.

ohio states season was ruined, absolutely RUINED, last week by juice williams. this weekend is going to be insane and if we dont win im going to ****, but we arent going to be in the national championship so its kind of a kick in the balls for me. sigh, ive come to expect to much from them, probably good we lost because LSU would poop on our chests

1 - 6 of 6 Posts