Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Jsut wondering how many of you guys play. I've gotten pretty good int he past couple days with my new table.

-Pce

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
i have a pool table... stoped playing about 2 years ago lol. once you have the table you dont want to play it because you can any time you want... or thats how it was for me.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
we have 2 in our lounge just down the hall. I play about 5 games a night...sometimes more or less depending on what else is going on. Its a great way to pass the time and get to know your buddies.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I just got one 2 days ago and I've been able to learn to jump the cue ball over one ball and hit the one i need to without scratching the felt. Any of you play games for money?

-Pce

PS. check the sig and share

·
Registered
225 Posts
I love playing pool and would like to get into ameteur tournements sometime. I prefer 9-ball over 8-ball or other types because you need to have good control over the cue ball to be able to make the next shot.
I've played pool on yahoo and a computer game I have (Virtual Pool 3 by celeris), but rarelly play in real life.

I bought a decent cue stick and hopefully this summer I'm gonna get a table for a graduation present.
Looking at a "Highlander" with a cherry finish and red cloth.
What kind of table did you get, paint king?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
RandomSkater said:
I love playing pool and would like to get into ameteur tournements sometime. I prefer 9-ball over 8-ball or other types because you need to have good control over the cue ball to be able to make the next shot.
I've played pool on yahoo and a computer game I have (Virtual Pool 3 by celeris), but rarelly play in real life.
haha i was big on yahoo pool there for a while...good times...and i agree on 9 ball over 8 ball, except thats what i prefer in real life (unless you were talking real life and not video games)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got a cheap one from sears my grandmother bought it as a chrsitmas present and I had played once before and hated it now I really like it and it comes naturally. I'll have that one break that sux but otherwise I'm ok i guess.

-Pce

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
I play pool, leauges and tourneys. started playing when I had a bad motorcycle accident. (almost lost my leg) had to give up snowboarding for a couple years and needed something to keep myself occupied. I started sneaking into bars at 19 (drinking age is 21 here) just to get some competition. Pool is a good time, keeps you sharp. Foosball is pretty good too!

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i used to be pretty good, i never owned a table but whenever i was over at a friend/family member who had a table, i was there all the time, i used to be able to pull off some english and i'm still learning how to put filipino english on it, but i doubt that'll ever happen

·
Registered
225 Posts
flowbob said:
and i agree on 9 ball over 8 ball, except thats what i prefer in real life (unless you were talking real life and not video games)
I like 9-ball overall, though I'm best at 8-ball in "real" pool.

What exactly is "filipino english"? I've never heard of that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts