Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just made my self a yummy sandwich and i hear something banging outside. This bird is stuck in our screen porch and is going crazy. Im trying to get him out through the door but he doesnt want to move :eek:

Edit: I got him out haha He would have probly died out there if I didnt chase him around until he found the door. Yep :tup

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I've seen a falcon dive bomb. Those guys don't mess around. He dropped about 100 feet in a second. Tore some small as bird right out of the air.

At first I thougt it was an Osprey, but I haven't gone birdwatching in forever, so I don't remember all my birds of prey.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I wish to meet the genious who invented sandwiches.

Also, I wish I had a vid of you running around. Or a neighbor watching from a fence that couldn't see the bird. Looks pretty sick. Also, is that a grill cover? And is the other thing a base to a umbrella?

·
12,110 Posts
The sandwich was named after 4th Earl of Sandwich, an 18th-century English aristocrat, although it is unlikely to have been invented by him. [citation needed] Indeed a form of sandwich is attributed to the ancient Jewish sage Hillel the Elder, who is said to have put meat from the Paschal lamb and bitter herbs inside matzo (or flat bread) during Passover. [citation needed]

It is said that Lord Sandwich was fond of this form of food because it allowed him to continue playing cards at cribbage while eating without getting his cards sticky, from eating meat with his bare hands. [citation needed] The Earldom refers to the English town of Sandwich in Kent — from the Old English Sandwic, meaning "sand place".
Yep.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I couldent get any others. Almost the whole time, he was flapping his wings everywhere so none of them really turned out except that one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts